Get Rid of Albums in MUSIC Library Audio & Video
Can we get rid of ALBUMS when browsing Music library ?

I have a selection of songs from a particular artist, the songs are from different of albums by that artist, more of an issue with Music Video.

As a work around i use file view, but you miss out on the sort criteria options..

This could be accomplished by simply adding another sort/display option only showing tracks by artist.

or is it already available and i cant see it ?
Could be skin dependent but I have the option "all albums" in album view in the music library. When chosen I get a simple list of songs from that artist. Is that what you want?
Thanks for the reply DH

Im running 14.2 standard skin.

From Home I go to, Videos/Library/Albums, all i get is albums there is no visible association to artist apart from what appears to be a sort by artist then album.
If i go to Videos/Library/Artist, I then get albums, but I have to go into each album to see the track/song.

I prefer to keep things standard, but just in case what ver and skin are you running?
Now I see what you mean. You want a list of every music video of an artist regardless of the album. Basically "show me all music videos of artist x".

I haven't found an option to do that. It is possible via "all albums" in the music library for music tracks but it doesn't seem to be possible for music videos.

I have to say that such a simple list would be handy indeed.

It can be done through a smart playlist and setting a filter for artists but it's not as convenient as having a view in the library. I don't know if this can be automated.
(2015-07-06, 19:41)DarkHelmet Wrote: Now I see what you mean. You want a list of every music video of an artist regardless of the album. Basically "show me all music videos of artist x".
+snip

Thats the one..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Rid of Albums in MUSIC Library Audio & Video0