Amazon fire stick TV help
I've done a ton of reading and researching and can't seem to get the live TV working on my fire stick. I'm running kodi 14.2 and I tried all the simple client techniques and walk through a bit the logo never pops up or loads when enabled. I just want to get the TV portion working for shark week that starts tonight.
Where are the TV channels coming from? Your own tuner, in your house?
My VU+ Solo2 streams to my Fire TV stick, what's the source box?
Hey all. Hopefully someone can help. I have uploaded a firestick since February and I love it. Here is my problem. I have uploaded the app on the home screen so I don't have to go I to managed apps to open Kodi. However the app on the home screen won't work. I have rebooted,powered down. Restored with adb. And nothing seems to work. Can anyone help. ?? Thanks in advance
Hey all. Hopefully someone can help. I have uploaded a firestick since February and I love it. Here is my problem. I have uploaded the app on the home screen so I don't have to go I to managed apps to open Kodi. However the app on the home screen won't work. I have rebooted,powered down. Restored with adb. And nothing seems to work. Can anyone help. ?? Thanks in advance
@Chip3b please open a new thread in the Android support forum.

@REDRUM18: please post a debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon fire stick TV help0