Req [solved] Aeon MQ5 (Helix) - PVR: Show channel encryption and quality
Good high noon,

To make the story short:
Some one has posted this request already for the Bello skin, so I reuse just the screenshot from there.

Description again:
The CodecInfo function shows in PVR mode in Concfluence skin also some PVR data, e.g. Signal Quality, SNR, PVR Backend, Encryption.

I miss that information in Aeon MQ5.

Thanks a lot so far.
(2015-07-06, 13:03)musv Wrote: Good high noon,

To make the story short:
Some one has posted this request already for the Bello skin, so I reuse just the screenshot from there.

Description again:
The CodecInfo function shows in PVR mode in Concfluence skin also some PVR data, e.g. Signal Quality, SNR, PVR Backend, Encryption.

I miss that information in Aeon MQ5.

Thanks a lot so far.

Sure:

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Yes, exactly this do I want to have.

How do I activate that?

In PVR mode I see only the upper block until the fps and the cpu last.
I just coded the skin for it. When I get some test/cleanup will upload the new files to github. At this point I don't think I am going to do a repo release, at least not for a bit (I am doing a lot of testing now that MQ6 beta is public). I will be doing an Isengard release for 7.1.10 in a few days (tested on 15.0 RC1). Once it is on github you (or anyone) can grab any of the files (Helix or Isengard).

scott s.
Thanks a lot, would be great.
thats created but not included For AeonMQ6

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
scott967: Have you already uploaded your changes to the Isengard branch?

If yes: Where do I find it?

Thanks a lot.
(2015-07-23, 07:34)musv Wrote: scott967: Have you already uploaded your changes to the Isengard branch?

If yes: Where do I find it?

Thanks a lot.

All changes are in release 7.1.10, available via my repo or direct download of zip. See first post in the Isengardmod thread.

Helixmod changed files are currently in my github project in the 6.1.10 branch. This branch is currently in development and has not been merged in master as of yet. (repo still provides 6.1.9 release).

note that I provide two different repos -- one for Helix and one for Isengard. Users upgrading from Helix to Isengard are recommended to upgrade Kodi to 15.0, then disable the Helixmod repo in add-ons manager after that install from zip the Isengard repo. Once the Isengard repo is enabled it should do an update check and install 7.1.10 (or alert you, depends on your add-on update settings). Note that for Isengard, besides the skin you also need to install a separate add-on for the GUI sounds. This addon is also available from the Isengard repo but you have to "get add-on from repo" to install/enable it. Then you can select the GUI sounds you want (can use Confluence or other skin's sounds if you prefer).

scott s.
Thanks a lot so far. Will have a look into this.

I'm not sure, if I already want to upgrade from Helix to Isengard. Currently kodi-14.2 works extremly flawless for me. I don't want to risk this. The uncertain things are the pvr plugins, especially xvdr, which works quite well with helix. I'm not sure, if it's already ported to Isengard.

Just for others with the same request: I guess, this should be the file.
Hello,

I just upgraded to the Isenguard branch today... many thanks Scott for your work. However I think I found a bug. I use the MythTV PVR addon. In it's Playback settings, if start playback minimized setting is enabled, pressing the 'o' key causes the channel list window to open. If this setting is off, then the 'o' key brings up the codec info window as expected. Does that sound like a skin or pvr issue?

thx
(2015-07-24, 15:38)leejk Wrote: Hello,

I just upgraded to the Isenguard branch today... many thanks Scott for your work. However I think I found a bug. I use the MythTV PVR addon. In it's Playback settings, if start playback minimized setting is enabled, pressing the 'o' key causes the channel list window to open. If this setting is off, then the 'o' key brings up the codec info window as expected. Does that sound like a skin or pvr issue?

thx

The keymap for the keyboard has separate sections for "MyTVChannels" (and recordings and timers) and "FullScreenLiveTV". What your buttons do is determined by which window you are in. MQ5 is a bit different from Confluence as after the channel info fades out (when you start playing a tv channel) the actual appearance is identical between MyTVChannels and FullScreenLiveTV. Normally the "tab" key toggles between the FullScreenLiveTV (or FullScreenVideo or MusicVisualization, depends on what is currently playing) and whatever other window you are in (such as MyTVChannels or Home).

You can edit the keymap file and place in your userdata to override the default keyboard.xml (or remote keymap etc).

scott s.
Replaced the VideoFullscreen.xml with your version. Works like a charm. Thanks a lot.

Could you please apply this patch to the Helix branch to have in future updates?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[solved] Aeon MQ5 (Helix) - PVR: Show channel encryption and quality0