Modified pvr.iptvsimple plugin
So i have forked the repo so i can make some modifications and make it do what i need it to do. I have added code to add channel numbers to the playlist file and what not. Here is the issue, when the channels are loaded, and i go to tv, i see the channels and they are listed as 1,2,3,4,5,etc. In the playlist file i have defined the channel numbers, and they start with like 201, 202, 203 etc. When i am watching a channel i can change the channel by typing the channel numbers 201,203,205 etc, not the 1,2,3,4,5. I can not find the location where the order is set like that. I want the channels to be what i am reading from the playlist file.

Can someone point me to where the displayed numbers and actual numbers might be located in the code? It doesn't seem to be related to skin, as i was running confluence, and i tried others with the same display numbers.

Thanks

https://github.com/gk1/pvr.iptvsimple

in case anyone needs to do something similar.
Figured out my own issue. Its a setting buried in the expert settings to use the pvr backends channels and not the ones generated when the channels are added to kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modified pvr.iptvsimple plugin0