v15 pvr.hts for RPi2 available?
Hi @all!

I have searched for a while now, but cannot find any pvr.hts for the RPi2 with a recent build (<1.9.40) which works in the Kodi 15 Beta/RC. Even the current OpenELEC builds seem not to contain then (I have just looked in the FS, not run it). Since the pvr.hts for RPi2 is listed as "Build successful" on the jenkins page I assume there is a Kodi_Tvheadend.pvr available.

Am I correct?
Where can I find it?

Best regards,

Marshell
Latest Milhouse build should contain a top of tree pvr.hts add-on.
That's it!
Milhouse had the PVR.HTS I needed.
Thanks a lot, popcornmix, for pointing me there.

Best regards,

Marshell
(2015-07-07, 13:05)popcornmix Wrote: Latest Milhouse build should contain a top of tree pvr.hts add-on.

Thanks for this.

Milhouse's build seems to be based on 15.0-Alpha 1 though. I looked through the tar file and couldn't find any pvr packages, I assume they are in the SYSTEM file but I don't know how to extract that.

Ideally what I want to do is run the latest openelec build and add the pvr addons. Can anyone point me to how to extract the zip file to install it? (Rpi 1 and 2)

thx
Okay here's the solution. Just copying the add-on from the Millhouse build won't work, because the pvr.hts.so file will be missing, so we use the (OpenELEC) repository instead:

1. Add the OpenELEC repository, which has the latest version. I've uploaded it here.
2. In order to get rid of this error: "/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found", follow this guide to upgrade gcc to 4.9.
3. Reboot your RPi and the add-on should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.hts for RPi2 available?0