cd tools/depends
./bootstrap
./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin=8.4
make -j4
make -j4 -C target/binary-addons

Then open kodi,xcode project. Then build. Then this error <boost/operators.hpp>
./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin=8.4 <- thats foobar

just run ./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin

Also watch out for errors ... if any step in the readme stops withan error - you should not go over to the next step because in the end it won't work.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-07-07, 16:27)Memphiz Wrote: ./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin=8.4 <- thats foobar

just run ./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin

Also watch out for errors ... if any step in the readme stops withan error - you should not go over to the next step because in the end it won't work.

I test again:
Code:
cd desktop
git clone git://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git Kodi
cd Kodi
git submodule update --init addons/skin.re-touched
cd tools/depends
./bootstrap
./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin
make -j4
make -j4 -C target/binary-addons
cd /Users/longcaple/Desktop/Kodi
make -j4 -C tools/depends/target/xbmc
make -j4 clean
make -j4 xcode_depends

Open Kodi xcode project. Use Kodi iOS and iOS simulator or device. Then this error #include <boost/operators.hpp>
'boost/operators.hpp' file not found

What is the cause?

Can you test with this step from my terminal?
I Compiled it from Scratch yesterday - it definitly works if done right. You can't just copy the Commands - you need to check for any errors that might Show up after each one - for example after the First make -j4 you would need to See something like "dependencies successfully built" or so ...

Yours failed after the configure during the make -j4 somewhere for sure (might be due to errors Downloading a package or what not...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-07-07, 18:33)Memphiz Wrote: I Compiled it from Scratch yesterday - it definitly works if done right. You can't just copy the Commands - you need to check for any errors that might Show up after each one - for example after the First make -j4 you would need to See something like "dependencies successfully built" or so ...

Yours failed after the configure during the make -j4 somewhere for sure (might be due to errors Downloading a package or what not...)

Dude I test again without -j4. it come same error in Xcode.

Upload your Kodi iOS folder. Can you upload on your cloud. And all user download this file. e.g it give new update? easy with your file and git pull comand done.
Nope - "dude" - this is for developers - you don't seem to have the needed skills and i stop replying now because you simply ignore what i wrote. In the end i am pretty sure even if you get it compiled you only do it for your own purpose and not for contributing to the project. My time is to valuable for this sort of support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xcode 6.4 and iOS 8.4 compile not working0