Playlist Generator
Wink 
Does anyone know of a tool or possible way to auto generate smart playlists? I have created a few by hand but its a daunting task with a 5000 movie database. It would be nice to auto generate a playlist by selecting certain criteria like lets say I wanted to create a playlist for 80's horror movies. It would take me several hours to manually add the movies to a smart playlist where as piping in the genre and range of dates 1980-1989 into some type of program to auto generate a playlist would be amazing! I wish I knew how to code to write a program like this. I would gladly pay for a software tool to accomplish this!
Uhm that's what smartplaylists are for? Set genre and date range and done
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Holy Crap! I was doing it wrong... Ty!
Doesn't Kodi have the option to generate a smart playlist based on specified http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Fields ? http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Sm..._for_video
@curti

Highjacking the thread will not get many people to see your question, and answers are likely to be misconstrued as the OP's addendum, as his issue seems to be in hand. re: your question: Have you tried it? Specify in a new post what you have tried and what you are trying to accomplish.
(2015-07-10, 16:16)PatK Wrote: @curti

Highjacking the thread will not get many people to see your question, and answers are likely to be misconstrued as the OP's addendum, as his issue seems to be in hand. re: your question: Have you tried it? Specify in a new post what you have tried and what you are trying to accomplish.

@PatK, it was not my intention to hijack the thread. I opened the thread before it had any replies, but by the time I replied with the link from the wiki the OP's question had been answered. My reply was delayed because I have not used Smart Playlists before so I reviewed the information on the wiki and I also tested it in Kodi before submitting my reply. My 'question' was intended to be directed at the OP followed by the answer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Generator0