Ustvnow not working?
It seems the kodi add on is not working. None of the channels appear in the live TV section. The website works fine, all the channels work as it should. It was working fine yesterday. Anyone else having problems?
I am having the same problem. USTVNOW works from the website.It works from my PC , iPad, and my android tablet. It is not working from my Firestick.It has been working for the last 6 months. Does not show channels at all.I am running Kodi 14.2. All other video addons are working.
Yes. Everyone has the same problems, it looks like the rtmp guide from ustvnow with the rtmp link with their token is not been downloaded anymore, Its on their side. Is there any device that uses rtmp with ustvnow beside kodi/xbmc?
Same issue here as well. Login works fine on the website. The addon appears to be needing an update.
Not working for me as well in the USTV addon.

But USTVnow works through a direct browser login. in android
I'm having the same issue on Kodi Helix and Isengard. The add-on is not loading the list of live channels. It's a shame because it is a great add-on and it's been working fast and flawlessly, much better than any other IPTV add-on.
Hope they aren't pulling a Hulu and deliberately screwing up their content so Kodi can't work with it.

Bottom line, if you're going to offer free accounts (as both Hulu and USTVNow do) then why be douchebags to your subscribers?
I just read on another forum that USTV Now is apparently aware of the issues, and they are working on it Huh

hoping this is true. but I opened a ticket with their support center anyway.
https://support.ustvnow.com/home
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
The reply to my ticket was free subscription service is only for 45 days. I used to havevit a lot longer than that.
I hope they'll resolve this problem soon. I paid for their subscription ($19/month for first 3 months) a couple of days before the problem began, and I wouldn't like to cancel it. I actually like their service. In my opinion, it's better than Sling TV on android. I see no buffering on USTVNow on Kodi at all, whereas there's always lots of buffering on Android Sling TV.
Just got this from them,
Our XBMC support is limited because the plug in is developed and maintained by a 3rd party.

But we will still have our techs check and we will get back to you.

Best regards,

Dave
Customer Support Agent
Same problem here
3rd party??

The program used to get the channel list and guide trough a web link though the iphone app. Now that same web link does not give the information no more (rtmp). Either that the information is somewhere else.

That why I was asking is there anything else than xbmc/kodi using USTVNOW with RTMP?

class Ustvnow:
__BASE_URL = 'http://lv2.ustvnow.com'
def __init__(self, user, password):
self.user = user
self.password = password

def get_channels(self, quality=1, stream_type='rtmp'):
self._login()
html = self._get_html('iphone_ajax', {'tab': 'iphone_playingnow',
'token': self.token})
channels = []
for channel in re.finditer('class="panel".+?title="(.+?)".+?src="' +
'(.+?)".+?class="nowplaying_item">(.+?)' +
'<\/td>.+?class="nowplaying_itemdesc".+?' +
'<\/a>(.+?)<\/td>.+?href="(.+?)"',
html, re.DOTALL):
name, icon, title, plot, url = channel.groups()
if not url.startswith('http'):
now = {'title': title, 'plot': plot.strip()}
url = '%s%s%d' % (stream_type, url[4:-1], quality + 1)
channels.append({'name': name, 'url': url,
'icon': icon, 'now': now})
return channels

that where the problem is,. nothing comes out of lv2.ustvnow.com/iphone_playingnow

We need suggestion to fix not people saying me too its not working...
yeah,
i got both responses.

first tech says:
Quote: We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is now a known issue and our techs are working to have it fixed.
Thank you for your patience.

then i got another response from a different tech that says:
Quote:... After 45 days on our free plan, access to other devices, like Roku, iPad, iPhone, mobile devices, etc. will be discontinued. ...

not sure who to believe, or what's going on. but obviously they're going through some changes.
@montana,

i totally agree. a shame that whomever started this addon is probably not around anymore.

any coders out there familiar with this scriptHuh

if I have time, I may try to take a look at it to see what's going on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ustvnow not working?0