Ustvnow not working?
We now know, that either ustvnow is not using updating the rtmp like before, my friend had his xbmc updated before the glitch, so he was not getting the new guide, but the rtmp was still working. We need to figure out a way how to pull the rtmp, maybe its using the same token has the web site.

But like usual the token is been updated daily. So now his channels are not working from this morning.

If anyone knows any other devices using rtmp with USTVNOW , please let me know. Does the iphone work with rtmp on ustvnow?
though the debug...

: http://lv2.ustvnow.com/iphone_login?user...rd=montana
19:28:12 T:6232 NOTICE: PHPSESSID: 65frhvakpa9j430450sfn34k42
19:28:12 T:6232 NOTICE: token: dhfogktgegg6s435p3r3f
19:28:12 T:6232 DEBUG: ustvnow: getting: http://lv2.ustvnow.com/iphone_ajax?token...playingnow

normally after this is download the guide and the rtmp channel list....How do we emulate thos commands and see the result on the screen, then we can see the bugs, I am not a web master. But from there if someone could emulate this, we can see what to do to fix the error.

Maybe they dont have no one that knows python at ustvnow.
(2015-07-09, 01:19)montana Wrote: We now know, that either ustvnow is not using updating the rtmp like before, my friend had his xbmc updated before the glitch, so he was not getting the new guide, but the rtmp was still working. We need to figure out a way how to pull the rtmp, maybe its using the same token has the web site.

But like usual the token is been updated daily. So now his channels are not working from this morning.

If anyone knows any other devices using rtmp with USTVNOW , please let me know. Does the iphone work with rtmp on ustvnow?

My father-in-law uses USTVnow with RTMP on an ATV2 and it's working fine. But I haven't been able to use it for the past 2 days on my Linux and Windows PC.

Edit: I was playing around with the base url in the ustvnow.py file and I got my channels to start working by, prepare to laugh, adding a forward slash at the end of the url. The only problem is that now there show title is missing. I know very little about programming but I'll keep playing with it until we find a solution.

Screenshot
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
Yes, you are right, the guide comes in with the / ... wow I cannot beleive it, I guess its just the web link that has to be fix...
it is working on my end as well. the guide/channels are all /// but i wont complain Wink
^^^ hmm... this did not work for me Sad
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
now it gives me a script error message when I try to load live tv Sad
Mine is still working. Does anyone know if any developers are actively providing support for this addon?
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
For me, I have the free option and yet now it's showing ALL channels. Good news is, the channels I'm suppose to have, actually work
I have the paid usatvnow.
I am running kodi 15rc on android

Now I only get fieldset for description for channels. The channels will work if I go to them.
I tried to edit usatvnow.py and add the "/" to base url and same result.
Am I in the right place?

class Ustvnow:
__BASE_URL = 'http://lv2.ustvnow.com/' ; this is where I added forward slash
def __init__(self, user, password):
self.user = user
self.password = password

def get_channels(self, quality=1, stream_type='rtmp'):
self._login()
html = self._get_html('iphone_ajax', {'tab': 'iphone_playingnow',
'token': self.token})
channels = []
for channel in re.finditer('class="panel".+?title="(.+?)".+?src="' +
'(.+?)".+?class="nowplaying_item">(.+?)' +
'<\/td>.+?class="nowplaying_itemdesc".+?' +
'<\/a>(.+?)<\/td>.+?href="(.+?)"',
html, re.DOTALL):
name, icon, title, plot, url = channel.groups()
if not url.startswith('http'):
now = {'title': title, 'plot': plot.strip()}
url = '%s%s%d' % (stream_type, url[4:-1], quality + 1)
channels.append({'name': name, 'url': url,
'icon': icon, 'now': now})
return channels

Thanks for any help!!!
It is working for me now. It loads the list of live channels with the description, but no "title". Instead, there's just a piece of code <fieldset>. And every now and then I get a "script" error when loading the list. Do you guys know what's going on?
Just updated from Lunitixz repo... works fine now.
(2015-07-11, 03:29)locoguano Wrote: Just updated from Lunitixz repo... works fine now.

Thanks for the tip! Everything's back to normal now.
yup. can also confirm that Lunatix's repo works perfectly.

ahh, Lunatix... where have you been all my life Tongue
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
can you post the link for the repo?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ustvnow not working?0