Ustvnow not working?
We've paid for USTVnow premium service but we're getting repetitive pattern of gibberish on left margin where channel identifiers are supposed to be.
(2015-07-16, 15:43)Shen2000 Wrote: So, for a tech-knowledge deficient amateur, how can we get the Lunatixz version into the Kodi system to replace what we have? Tried looking for the "Lunatixz Repo" without success. Huh

You'll find the link for the repo in the first post of this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=169032
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
Thank you everyone for the Lunatixz Repo!
(2015-07-16, 16:40)springroll Wrote: Only if you paid for the Premium subscription. Otherwise you just get to watch the basic networks.

(2015-07-16, 09:06)REL1203 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 04:44)REL1203 Wrote: I just updated to the Lunatixz version, and its working, but for some reason I now get "FOOD Network" listed as a channel, but it doesn't work, it just seems to keep sponging the "WORKING" logo and I have to kill the program. Was Food Network at one point part of USTVNow (I will love it if it worked).

Anyone know about this?

I do actually pay the $30 a month plan cause I live in Japan (US Navy stationed here), but Food network has never been part of the plan for as long as I know of.
Food network has been rather strange with USTVnow there was a point where somehow I could record from food network but not watch it live.
This is working fine on my Raspberry Pi (Kodi 14.2) but not on my FireTV stick (Kodi 14.2). I only recently got the stick so I've never actually had it working. Is this a known issue or does it simply not work on the stick by design? Thanks.

I'm using the version from Lunatixz repo.
I'm running Isengard on 3 different machines: Android tablet, Windows 8.1 desktop and Ubuntu 14.04LTS desktop. I have a free account at UStvnow and can get to content through Firefox. On the same machines I try using the Lunatixz addon and it will not work no how. I put in my login, make sure it is set to 400kbps, etc. The channel listings come up but nothing will play. This is on all 3 platforms.

I did see one possible fix by editing the addon .PY file to add a / to the url but that had no effect. Has anyone found an actual solution?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ht=ustvnow
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi there,

From yesterday, I cannot get access to my recordings. It was working well on Sunday. I still can watch TV.
Is there someone else having the same problem?

S.
Nevermind. It looks working now.
(2015-08-25, 08:49)JBBVe Wrote: Hi there,

From yesterday, I cannot get access to my recordings. It was working well on Sunday. I still can watch TV.
Is there someone else having the same problem?

S.
Okay, listen up everyone. If you have already signed up for the free version using the same email, you will have to sign up again using a different email. If you are a paid subscriber then this is what you need to do.
1)On your Android box, go into your addons and uninstall USTV Now "Live" You cannot have them both installed on your box.
2) Go into your programs settings and in the "ADDONS" you want to go into the vidio addons and keep going until you find the USTV Now and install it there.
3)Once you've done all that, o back into your addons and enterr into you "enabled addons" go to the USTVNow and click on it and hit "Launch" It will work because that is what I just did and it works fine.
tried that...it doesnt work....everything was working properly until today. i changed email for free channels and it still doesnt work on my apple tv 2
So up until few days ago I it worked and then I suddenly had lots of extra channels and then all channels were lost. So I re-installed and logged in again (free version) and now I have few programs and they all show HD, although they shouldn't since I'm on free, and when I try to watch any it's just loading ("working") endlessly and never starts. I have to turn off my raspberry pi 2 and then turn it on again.
Kodi doesn't work on Isengard or Jarvis but will work on Helix.. That's what I'm experiencing so far.. Anyone able to get it to work on the newer Kodi versions? 15.x and 16.x?
I have tried both USTVNow and USTVNow PLUS on the latest version of Kodi (Apple TV 4). I'm feeding the plugin with my login information, and when I run USTVNow, it just keeps on loading. On my Mac it works fine, so it hasn't got anything to do with the login information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ustvnow not working?0