JSON-RPC Player.Zoom - can't make it to work
I am trying to zoom in on the picture, while a clip/stream is playing, but get a syntax parse error:

Command I am trying to send:

{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.Zoom", "params": { "playerid": 1, "zoom": [ "in", 5 ] }, "id": 1 }

And the response I receive:

{"error":{"code":-32602,"data":{"method":"Player.Zoom","stack":{"message":"Invalid type array received","name":"zoom","type":["string","integer"]}},"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

What am I doing wrong?
Also, doe this command work in general? How can I pan if I can successfully zoom eventually?

Thanks!
First of all Player.Zoom currently only support zooming for pictures in a slideshow. Secondly you can either use "in" or "out" or a value between 1 and 10 (without the array) but not any combination of any of these values.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
here are some examples.

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Zoom","params":{"playerid":2,"zoom":"in"},"id":1}
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Zoom","params":{"playerid":2,"zoom":"out"},"id":1}
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Zoom","params":{"playerid":2,"zoom":1},"id":1}
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Zoom","params":{"playerid":2,"zoom":10},"id":1}

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JSON-RPC Player.Zoom - can't make it to work0