Solved Recording Options Labels empty
Tried a search but didn't find anything similar.

I've used Kodi for about 5 years but had WMC for Live TV recording. In prep for possible upgrade to Win 10 have installed NextPVR and the addon. This has been pretty successful but have (so far) one problem in that the Recording Options screen does not have the text labels fields filled. I don't think I've done anything incorrectly but since no one else seems to have reported this I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

I too have come from WMC. One of the current limitations of PVR in Kodi is that each backend has different options for series record and the skins need specific dialogue boxes to allow series recording. You'll find that if you switch to the default skin (Confluence) you'll have no such problems.

Look for which skins support NextPVR by default or look in the forum for the dialogue files for you skin of choice.

This will no longer be an issue from Kodi 16 J******* by the way.
Thanks for the information and tip. I'll dig into it.

Wanted to post that this is solved. I use the Nebula skin and TGX gave me instructions on fixing the recordprefs file to get the options up. This can be found in the Nebula skin support forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording Options Labels empty0