[Solved]What's causing this error in log file
Question 
Hi Guys,

Since moving to Isengard (RC1) my skin seems to be throwing the following errors into the log file

PHP Code:
ERRORWindow TranslatorCan t find window pvrosddirector
ERROR
Window TranslatorCan t find window pvrosdcutter 

Is this something that I need to be concerned about, and if so does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing the log entries?

I don't have any PVR skin files of the following name in my skin, but I do include three pvr type xml files in the skin for WMC use (DeleteTimer.xml, PersonInfo.xml and RecordPrefs.xml).

Anyone have any ideas?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
You're sure you don't have it in your skin xmls? Maybe some weird addon is causing this?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
AH, had a brief look at the code .. please check your keymaps.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-07-08, 18:05)mkortstiege Wrote: AH, had a brief look at the code .. please check your keymaps.
mkortstiege,

Yep that was it, don't know why but my keyboard.xml had the two entries listed above. Removed the entries and no log message.

Have had a user mention the same error message in passing. Just to check, if I did not hand edit this file, either a script added the entries, or it was a very old entry that has traveled across a number of XBMC/Kodi upgrades?

Oh BTW, thanks for the quick reply
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Upgrades won't touch user keymaps so it's likely they are around for forever Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved]What's causing this error in log file0