[CMake] (lib)platform fix: CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR on x86_64
Hi, as it doesn't seem @opdenkamp noticed my PR I would like to ask if it's looks alright.

Basically AFAIK on Ubuntu and Debian things aren't simple and they have their mess of rootfs structure which is why UseMultiArch.cmake exist.

On Arch Linux (and it looks like on OpenELEC too) the lib dir is "/usr/lib" but UseMultiArch.cmake cause CMake to install the shared lib to /usr/lib64, so I had to manually set CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR and CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR_NOARCH when building the package.

See the following link for my suggested fix
https://github.com/Pulse-Eight/platform/pull/8

p.s. I really don't understand why this package isn't managed by Kodi Team at the Github organization of XBMC Foundation, this package is a depend for building CMake addons outside Kodi's source tree (it wasn't so obvious to me that the package is at Pulse-Eight's repo, having Kodi's source tree point to Kodi's server didn't helped).
Also why not merge platform and kodi-platform together?
libplatform was actually split out of kodiplatform, because it contains stuff that originates from libcec and its a pain to maintain the same thing in 2 different places. Opdenkamp might have more details on it.

as for the fix, see my comment on the PR.
Thanks @wsnipex Smile .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMake] (lib)platform fix: CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR on x86_640