Jetstream Box 4 Changing Kodi Versions After Install
I am hoping someone can help me. I installed Kodi 14.2 on my Jetstream Box 4 and it works fine right after the install. However, when I shut the box off and turn it back on, it goes to version 14.0 of Kodi. It is strange because before I did the install, version 14.1 was on the box so I am not sure where the 14.0 version is coming from. If anyone knows what is causing the issue and how I can fix, please let me know.

Thanks
I'm having the same problem. If you find out before I do how to fix it, please let me know.
Did we find a solution for this? I am finding the same issue. I think something in the firmware for the box is making it reset every time its power cycled.
Since I had the same problem with my Jetstreambox 4, and did not get any response from support, I would like to update anyone having this problem, with the solution.
1. you need to update the kodi.apk in /system/etc/kodi.apk ( overwrite with the kodi version you want to update (be sure to change the name))
2. After reboot, then you will have to reinstall again, even though it should now come up as the new version.
To do this you must root the box. The only one I found that would do this is Kingoroot.exe which needs to run from your PC connected to the Jetstreambox 4 via USB.
1. set usb debugging to ON.
2. Connect your Box to the computer, and click on ROOT AGAIN.
You can root and unroot with this program.
you also need to set your settings to install from unknown sources.

Hope this helps.

How do you enable usb debugging on the Jetstreambox 4?
I also was not able to locate and set USB Debugging to ON. I searched the web but the instructions given for android 4.4.2 were for cell phones. Perhaps Alamilrc can help and fill in the gaps?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jetstream Box 4 Changing Kodi Versions After Install0