Best KODI WIFI box
If you look at the real time bitrate from VLC, sometimes it reaches 120Mbps so I was not wrong.
9x.xxMbps is the average bitrate.
There are HIs and LOWs during the playback.
Errm, whats the point of showing a YouTube clip of a device playing 4K when connected via Ethernet in a "Best WiFi" thread ?

Am I living in a parallel universe or is this a mixed up cross post from the HEVC thread ?

(2015-07-11, 08:20)wrxtasy Wrote: Errm, whats the point of showing a YouTube clip of a device playing 4K when connected via Ethernet in a "Best WiFi" thread ?

Am I living in a parallel universe or is this a mixed up cross post from the HEVC thread ?

Did I offend you?
I wrote about for files <80Mbps, Wi-Fi is fine, over >80Mbps, Ethernet is better.
It doesn't contradict with this thread.
No not offended just a bit confused which is easy for me after a few too many beers last night Wink
Thanks for the clarification.

(2015-07-11, 08:42)wrxtasy Wrote: No not offended just a bit confused which is easy for me after a few too many beers last night Wink
Thanks for the clarification.

You made me want one now, I am going to the fridge. Rofl
(2015-07-11, 08:14)minixhk Wrote: There are HIs and LOWs during the playback.

That goes without saying, and is true for all videos.

I just tested the same file and it never went over 105Mbps (monitored in real time on my NAS). It also played fine over wi-fi using 5GHz 802.11AC on my Shield ATV.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2015-07-11, 10:28)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 08:14)minixhk Wrote: There are HIs and LOWs during the playback.

That goes without saying, and is true for all videos.

I just tested the same file and it never went over 105Mbps (monitored in real time on my NAS). It also played fine over wi-fi using 5GHz 802.11AC on my Shield ATV.

It should, it's a 2x2 AC MIMO wifi.Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best KODI WIFI box0