Solved Confirmation on key value "level" in Setting.Details.SettingBase
I have read the schema for the return value of method Settings.GetSettings to contain among many other things, the "level" value
But in retrieving the array of "Setting.Details.Setting" values I have found that the level value as defined in "Setting.Details.SettingBase" to not be an integer, but type string (ie basic, standard, advanced, expert)
As in this "Setting.Details.Setting" value returned for "musiclibrary.downloadinfo"

{
"settings": [
{
"control": {
"delayed": false,
"format": "boolean",
"type": "toggle"
},
"default": false,
"enabled": true,
"help": "Automatically fetch album and artist information via scrapers during scan.",
"id": "musiclibrary.downloadinfo",
"label": "Download additional information during updates",
"level": "basic",
"parent": "",
"type": "boolean",
"value": true
}
]
}

Notice the level value is not integer as "Setting.Details.SettingBase" defines it to be:

"Setting.Details.SettingBase": {
"additionalProperties": false,
"extends": "Setting.Details.Base",
"id": "Setting.Details.SettingBase",
"properties": {
"control": {
"$ref": "Setting.Details.Control"
},
"enabled": {
"required": true,
"type": "boolean"
},
"level": {
"required": true,
"type": "integer"
},
"parent": {
"default": "",
"type": "string"
},
"type": {
"$ref": "Setting.Type",
"required": true
}
}
}

What might i be missing??
Looks like a mistake in the API definition.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
yes, it looks like it should be "type" : "$ref":Setting.Level
Yeah it should already be fixed in master and in Isengard RC2.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confirmation on key value "level" in Setting.Details.SettingBase0