Req Landscape view
I love the skin so far, Its possible to make a landscape view, at least for tv shows, like this:
MQ6 or future MQ7(Isengard), thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I would appreciate a landscape view as well. hopefully @MarcosQui will take this into consideration before the final release. maybe @Wanilton can pass this along for consideration.
I know this view was in MQ4 and I tried to add it back, but @MarcosQui implementation is not as straight forward as a simple wiki on how to add a view could explain so i failed, I couldn't even get the view to show on the list Sad
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok, for a workaround I just replace one of the views with the landscape one and it works, I just have to play with the xml.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2015-07-13, 13:57)reaven Wrote: ok, for a workaround I just replace one of the views with the landscape one and it works, I just have to play with the xml.
Why to play ,alredy created and working landscape view for Movies & TV Show.....

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I saw it, but not what i wanted. dont like the left justification of the focus show and i am tired of that aeon info panel.
It would be more like multiplex but with landscape in middle screen and with the info under the focus tvshow.

that Hitcher landscape view looks awesome, i have tried and tried to replicate it but but men i cant decode this MQ views**.xml Sad and I never had problems modifying skins before.

positioning the text is not the problem, is with the moving of the thumbs controls to put them higher and the scrolling.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Just for info I change two velues for <top> & two for <left> and have this, but dont like,Marcos do a good job.I am Back to original.

(2015-07-11, 05:08)reaven Wrote: I love the skin so far, Its possible to make a landscape view, at least for tv shows, like this:

What skin is that from? Looks nice and clean
(2015-07-14, 21:52)freddy12 Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 05:08)reaven Wrote: I love the skin so far, Its possible to make a landscape view, at least for tv shows, like this:

What skin is that from? Looks nice and clean

Hitcher's Alaska , compatible just up to Gotham, I think
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2015-07-14, 21:46)Angelinas Wrote: Just for info I change two velues for <top> & two for <left> and have this, but dont like,Marcos do a good job.I am Back to original.

you have to be kidding me, lol
could you share the file or at least tell me which controls you change ?

and no doubt about it, Marcos did a terrific, awesome job
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2015-07-14, 23:37)reaven Wrote: you have to be kidding me, lol

Smile
ViewsPosterLite.xml (row 375)
Code:
    <control type="group">
    <left>-400</left>
    <top>550</top>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="74" end="74" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
    <include>PosFade</include>
    <include>PLLand</include>
    </control>
    </itemlayout>
    <focusedlayout width="380" height="149" condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),landscape)">
    <control type="group">
    <left>-305</left>
    <top>505</top>
change with this
Code:
<control type="group">
    <left>120</left>
    <top>250</top>
    <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="74" end="74" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
    </control>
    </itemlayout>
    <focusedlayout width="380" height="149" condition="StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(92132),landscape)">
    <control type="group">
    <left>145</left>
    <top>205</top>
In top Panel radio button put on , manual Panel or Automatic with #sec to delay....
(2015-07-15, 07:31)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 23:37)reaven Wrote: you have to be kidding me, lol

Smile
ViewsPosterLite.xml (row 375)
Code:
    <control type="group">
    <left>-400</left>
    <top>550</top>
    </control>
    </itemlayout>
    <control type="group">
    <left>-305</left>
    <top>505</top>
change with this
Code:
<control type="group">
    <left>120</left>
    <top>250</top>
    </control>
    </itemlayout>
    <control type="group">
    <left>145</left>
    <top>205</top>
In top Panel radio button put on , manual Panel or Automatic with #sec to delay....

Big Grin Thanks, now dealing with the diffuse images to make the landscape images round.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Landscape view0