[split] Heated Matrix discussion ;)
Well, per definition, it's good enough for any video with a bitrate < 100 Mbps for network and 480 Mbps for usb2. Not many vids reach those limits, if any.
And memory bandwidth will become the limiting factor far sooner than that...
(2015-07-11, 14:09)Karnagious Wrote: First hypotheticals are ok, then they aren't. They are simultaneously about other products, and no products? You are changing your argument back and forth in every comment.

There are multiple factual examples of rip-offs around.
Not so much that we are living in a Matrix or that box manufacturers are "Selling data on users viewing habits", whatever that could mean or be done on an open-source project like OE...

There is a difference between being hypothetical and delusional...
(2015-07-11, 14:21)Koying Wrote: There are multiple factual examples of rip-offs around.
Not so much that we are living in a Matrix or that box manufacturers are "Selling data on users viewing habits", whatever that could mean or be done on an open-source project like OE...

There is a difference between being hypothetical and delusional...

There are many different definitions of "rip off"? Where have I heard that before?

Oh, yeah. I said it.

There is obviously ONE of those hypotheticals (none of which I endorsed) that you are worried comes close to the mark. So if it wasnt selling users data, then what is it?
(2015-07-11, 14:37)Karnagious Wrote: [There is obviously ONE of those hypotheticals (none of which I endorsed) that you are worried comes close to the mark. So if it wasnt selling users data, then what is it?

Delusion again...
You've obviously taken the wrong pill Wink
[Splitted from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231101]
My earlier rip-off definition was based upon: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rip-off (see A), but only if or is defined as: 000 011 101 111 (e.g. and is also possible), second one is here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rip+off.

So my first post in this nice thread should have been: According to the following two definition a rip-off is ...

Both don't fit to the there announce product and therefore I said, it's not a rip-off. Especially the second cite needs a bit "thinking". A product cheaper than the original wetek play, but with better remote and adjusted design.

Then let's try it again:
According to the above two given definitions a rip off would be if you would sell old hardware, known to be non working, years old, for double the price, while telling "it will do magic" "soon" or "working on it" or something ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Though I don't know if this new box gets warm and the pastic is starting to smell ... so someone gets halos ... which is obviously not covered by the given definitions.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
And what of the alternative definitions? Each of those can fairly be called a rip off too.

Really starting to get worried that Koying has something he is not telling us about those.

Thread closed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Heated Matrix discussion ;)1