Xperience1080 movie info
Hello , is there a Mod for Xperience1080 to make the Movie info look different at all ?
Can you explain what you mean by that question?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hey Piers , you know how Aeon Nox movie Info looks like , something like that http://tinypic.com/r/el6vex/8
(2015-07-11, 19:21)Karnage11 Wrote: Hey Piers , you know how Aeon Nox movie Info looks like , something like that http://tinypic.com/r/el6vex/8

That's skin-specific. Aeon Nox looks like that, Xperience1080 looks like it does as present.

i know what you mean , don't get me wrong i like the way you made Xperience1080 , i just like the movie info layout with Aeon Nox
(2015-07-11, 19:30)Karnage11 Wrote: i know what you mean i like Xperience1080 how it is , i just like the movie info layout with Aeon Nox

You're welcome to send a PR on Github with the changes required... but the point of skins is that they look different from each other. That view can be integrated into Xperience1080, but it would take a few hours.

oh alright that' cool , not good on codec stuff at all anyways lol
i was just Mentioning that it that's all
(2015-07-11, 19:37)Karnage11 Wrote: i was just Mentioning that it that's all

If you'd like to create a proper mock-up for that screen, using Xperience1080 as a base, then I'd be happy to take a look.

A screenshot from Aeon Nox isn't enough - you'll need to add the correct colours and placing where you think it would fit within the same design of the skin.

how would i do that ?
Gimp or mspaint would do it. Just be a bit creative - then we can see how this skin would look with your feature and get a feeling of integration.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Is there anyway just to make it open like Extendedinfo does? Because the only way i can see it is when i click on extendedinfo itself
(2015-07-11, 20:19)Karnage11 Wrote: Is there anyway just to make it open like Extendedinfo does? Because the only way i can see it is when i click on extendedinfo itself

I don't understand. When you press 'I' on a movie, does it not display anything at all?

Please take screenshots of both the standard view and the extendedinfo view.

I'm not sure but i think he means something like this as a view?

And not the normal view when you press "i"

(2015-07-11, 23:56)komplex Wrote: I'm not sure but i think he means something like this as a view?

And not the normal view when you press "i"

I see. That's the default add-on design. Xperience1080 will not be changing to look like that, it simply wouldn't fit in with the rest of the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 movie info0