Xperience1080 movie info
ohh ok that sucks
anyway you can make it for me , if you have time for it , because i have no clue what to do , just asking i am using Skin 1080XF MB3 , i like the way it looks
Maybe this is the best time to start modding this skin for Your own preferences? Firstly it could be hard, but I belive that You can do it.
i wouldn't know what to do , never done with before
Keep in mind, at some point Piers hadn't done it before either. There are plenty of tutorials out there for basic programming and there is a Skinning Manual for Kodi. I am sure Piers or other users in this forum will help you, but if you want something, you can ask nicely or do it yourself. Since Piers already said its not going to happen in his skin, I guess you have to mod it yourself. Also keep in mind, he doesn't get paid for his work on the skin, so asking him to spend extra hours on something he thinks doesn't fit in this skin seems kinda odd.
Hey Pier's if you can make it fit just for me , let me know , Thank you
I think Doc. Ex has written a reply that makes sense. I do this in my spare time - like all Kodi Team Members, Skinners, and add-on authors. This is quite a large change that wouldn't fit in with the skin. It serves no purpose other than to suit your requirements. My suggestion would be to either; use Aeon Nox, or take a look at the manual.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Alright

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 movie info0