• 113(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
You looking for this documentation?

https://cinemavision.tv/guides/cinemavis...20to%20use.
Greetings everyone. I am a big fan of Cinemavision. I use it quite often in my cinema. I just got one trivia related question though.

I am looking to insert some of my own images into the trivia folder. Let's says they are ads for some brands. The only issue I got is. When one add follows up the other. And if the first add isn't full width I see the second image underneath. Is there a way to avoid this. So that Cinemavision loads one image at a time.

Hopefully somebody has the answer to my issue
hello, happy owners of сinemavision.
i really like this addon.
i must say right away that everything works fine, except for 2 points:

1. i select the movie-context menu-cinemavision and the sequence is played in full, except for the bumper MPAA and the movie immediately turns on. although in test mode the MPAA bumper is reproduced.
2. in my template (embuary matrix) osd is displayed every time a new video starts.

i'm reaching out to the community for help! guys, all hope is on you.
please help me figure out the display of the rating and find the parameter in the xml, which is responsible for displaying the osd at the beginning of the file playback.
btw... made screensavers in this style (hdr and sdr). if you like it, i can post the rest...
theater intro, courtesy
you can try inserting in the "features" sequence anywhere in the sequence by selecting the number of images and selecting "image" as the bumper. are there any other options...
(2022-03-15, 00:14)Paynemaster Wrote: Greetings everyone. I am a big fan of Cinemavision. I use it quite often in my cinema. I just got one trivia related question though.

I am looking to insert some of my own images into the trivia folder. Let's says they are ads for some brands. The only issue I got is. When one add follows up the other. And if the first add isn't full width I see the second image underneath. Is there a way to avoid this. So that Cinemavision loads one image at a time.

Hopefully somebody has the answer to my issue

hello. trivia use 843x480 px. try to scale your images to 843x480 dimensions
Video 
hello!
i must say right away that everything works fine, except for 2 points:

1. i select the movie-context menu-cinemavision and the sequence is played in full, except for the bumper MPAA and the movie immediately turns on. although in test mode the MPAA bumper is reproduced.
2. in my template (embuary matrix) osd is displayed every time a new video starts.

i'm reaching out to the community for help! guys, all hope is on you.
please help me figure out the display of the rating and find the parameter in the xml, which is responsible for displaying the osd at the beginning of the file playback.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5