• 80(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-08-29, 16:54)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 01:26)leejk Wrote: Hi Scott,

I did a test and here's what I found. I verified the global ignore YouTube trailers setting was enabled, and all trailer scrapers enabled. When the sequence played, every trailer it tried to play was a YouTube trailer, and since I don't have the YouTube addon installed, that was annoying. The next test I disabled the KODI trailer scraper, which disables the ignore YouTube trailers setting. Obviously the two are related. When that sequence played, it played no YouTube trailers at all. So based on that it looks like that setting is just not working now. Do you still need a log?

Thx

A log of you re-creating exactly what you described above would be perfect. I'll take this to our developer anyway, but he will likely ask for that log so he can see exactly what's going on. Smile

Hello,

Sorry for the delay... I have a log but pastebin will not except it because it's too large apparently. Any alternative suggestions?

In the global settings for the CV add-on I turned on the setting to ignore youtube trailers. Then started a movie using CV. Each trailer that played was a youtube trailer, and was a trailer for a movie in my library, so no new upcoming movie trailers were played. I can see in the log where it queued up 6 trailers, all of which were for a movie in my library, and 6 is the number of trailers I have set to play in the settings. In this instance tho it only played 3 of them before moving on to the sound intro. So that is a new issue. In another test, it grabbed a very low resolution trailer from youtube, even tho in the settings I have it set to 720p only. It really looks like CV is dead set on using youtube. Based on my settings, I'd expect it to play random trailers from the content folder CV looks at, random trailers from iTunes, then random trailers from the KODI db, skipping the youtube ones but playing the locally stored ones alongside the movies. For me the is not happening at all with the dev version.

thx
Hello,

Does CV also work for tv-shows? i only could manage it to play one episode. which settings lead me to play a whole season within CV?

cheers, Schiffschaukel
Download the latest stable release from the Kodi Add-on Repository.
(2016-08-19, 21:08)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 02:48)gezeebeezee Wrote: I am currently running Jarvis 16.1 on a MacBook Pro 2011 but the crash still occurs randomly. Also, I tested the same setup on my Amazon Fire TV but have not experienced a crash. Any ideas?

Did you get a chance to create a log for us to review?

Hey Scott!

Long overdue...I've been super busy with grad school and honestly forgot about this for a while. I finally got around to it and was able to recreate the issue. Kodi crashed entirely so I'm posting both kodi.log and kodi.old.log. I'm not entirely sure which one shows the crash but if it helps at all, the movie I chose prior to the crash was "500 Days of Summer".

Here are the logs:

kodi.old.log: http://pastebin.com/MpiKraNm
kodi.log: http://pastebin.com/T665Zjkv

I hope this helps! Thanks again!
(2016-09-15, 12:09)gezeebeezee Wrote: Hey Scott!

Long overdue...I've been super busy with grad school and honestly forgot about this for a while. I finally got around to it and was able to recreate the issue. Kodi crashed entirely so I'm posting both kodi.log and kodi.old.log. I'm not entirely sure which one shows the crash but if it helps at all, the movie I chose prior to the crash was "500 Days of Summer".

Here are the logs:

No worries at all. Clearly, it's a full moon, because I'm just now getting back in the swing of things. So I see two errors in your log. The first being that it thinks your database is locked and can't open it for reading:

Code:
Support/Kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/lib/cinemavision/included_packages/peewee/peewee.py", line 3152, in execute_sql
cursor.execute(sql, params or ())
OperationalError: database is locked

We'll revisit that after we fix the second error, which likely causes the crash. There was a bug in the iTunes scraper that we fixed in the most recent development version, 1.0.12a1. Install that version, and hit me with another log file if you still see issues. Lets weed out the low-hanging fruit so we can see what the real issue is.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hey mate.
Quick question.
I know hue lamp scenes are supported with the addon, bui think they are quite expensive.
So im looking for alternative...
That alternative is kaku www.klikaanklikuit.nl
When using a lightmanager mini from jbl , i could turn on my lights using a harmony by prssing a button..
I could do this when i launch a movie in kodi and when i press stop.. Or pause..
Can this somehow then fit in cinemavision?
(2016-09-23, 19:02)Skank Wrote: Hey mate.
Quick question.
I know hue lamp scenes are supported with the addon, bui think they are quite expensive.
So im looking for alternative...
That alternative is kaku www.klikaanklikuit.nl
When using a lightmanager mini from jbl , i could turn on my lights using a harmony by prssing a button..
I could do this when i launch a movie in kodi and when i press stop.. Or pause..
Can this somehow then fit in cinemavision?

Hey hey! So, we don't just support Hue. We can interact with anything that can be controlled via HTTP REST API, Python or shell scripting, command line, etc. As long as those lights (or their bridge device that controls them) accepts that kind of input, you're good to go. All we need to figure out is where we can get the API documentation so we have examples of how to control their hardware.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Mm it can only be controlled by harmony..
Lights go on when pressing play or pause, go out when clicking stop. This works in kodi but not with cinema vision addon, unless i can somehow put this into the scene?
(2016-09-20, 23:30)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2016-09-15, 12:09)gezeebeezee Wrote: Hey Scott!

Here are the logs:

No worries at all. Clearly, it's a full moon, because I'm just now getting back in the swing of things. So I see two errors in your log. The first being that it thinks your database is locked and can't open it for reading:

Code:
Support/Kodi/addons/script.cinemavision/lib/cinemavision/included_packages/peewee/peewee.py", line 3152, in execute_sql
cursor.execute(sql, params or ())
OperationalError: database is locked

We'll revisit that after we fix the second error, which likely causes the crash. There was a bug in the iTunes scraper that we fixed in the most recent development version, 1.0.12a1. Install that version, and hit me with another log file if you still see issues. Lets weed out the low-hanging fruit so we can see what the real issue is.

Hey again Scott!

Updated to CinemaVision 1.0.12a1 as suggested but still experiencing the crash at the same spot (right when feature should play).

Here's the new log with the crash: http://pastebin.com/M4041g0u

Thanks for all your help!
(2016-09-25, 18:10)Skank Wrote: Mm it can only be controlled by harmony..
Lights go on when pressing play or pause, go out when clicking stop. This works in kodi but not with cinema vision addon, unless i can somehow put this into the scene?

I'm honestly not sure. If there's an API we can use you can conrol it directly from the sequence. I'm assuming the lights are all on the network, but I dont know what can be used to control them, which is where you come in. Smile Is the Harmony using RF to control the lights, or does it connect to them over the network?

(2016-09-28, 10:24)gezeebeezee Wrote: Hey again Scott!

Updated to CinemaVision 1.0.12a1 as suggested but still experiencing the crash at the same spot (right when feature should play).

Here's the new log with the crash: http://pastebin.com/M4041g0u

Thanks for all your help!

Added to our bug/features list. Rumor has it, our developer is about to wrap up the project he's been consumed with so it shouldn't be long before we can start to work. I'll run this by him the next time we talk.

Hi,

Did the trailer/Youtube bug I reported make the list? In general, the whole trailers thing needs a rework IMHO. It just doesn't behave the way I set it up in the settings. It seems like the current dev version is most broken in this area. I think earlier builds were much better. Here are some examples:

- For trailer content if KODI is enabled and ignore YouTube videos is checked, every trailer played is a YouTube video.

- If KODI content for trailers is turned off completely, and match genre is turned on, it plays the same trailers for every movie, from iTunes.

- If match genre is turned off for trailers, then it plays all iTunes trailers that are mostly no name movies. It never plays a trailer for upcoming movies in theaters.

- I have the number of trailers set to play at 6, but it never plays that many. Sometimes, 4, sometimes 5.

- It never plays trailers I have stored in the CV content folder. This definitely used to work in earlier builds.

Anyways, hope this can be improved because having nice trailers is key to having a nice theater experience.

Thx
(2016-10-02, 00:41)leejk Wrote: Hi,

Did the trailer/Youtube bug I reported make the list? In general, the whole trailers thing needs a rework IMHO. It just doesn't behave the way I set it up in the settings. It seems like the current dev version is most broken in this area. I think earlier builds were much better. Here are some examples:

- For trailer content if KODI is enabled and ignore YouTube videos is checked, every trailer played is a YouTube video.

- If KODI content for trailers is turned off completely, and match genre is turned on, it plays the same trailers for every movie, from iTunes.

- If match genre is turned off for trailers, then it plays all iTunes trailers that are mostly no name movies. It never plays a trailer for upcoming movies in theaters.

- I have the number of trailers set to play at 6, but it never plays that many. Sometimes, 4, sometimes 5.

- It never plays trailers I have stored in the CV content folder. This definitely used to work in earlier builds.

Anyways, hope this can be improved because having nice trailers is key to having a nice theater experience.

Thx

In addition to all that you listed here, which is on the list of reported bugs and new features for the next round of development, we also have plans to add several more scrapers and the ability to download trailers in the background to the CV content folder. There will be tons of enhancements to the trailers module, because we agree with you. Trailers are a huge part of the whole experience.

Finally got my theater set up, but for the life of me, I can't get CV to work if Apple Trailers is my content source for trailers:

Code:
12:27:06 T:9472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'lib.cinemavision.scrapers.itunes.scraper.NetworkError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                player.begin(args=args)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\player.py", line 71, in begin
                                                e.start(seqPath)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 900, in start
                                                return self._start(sequence_path)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 919, in _start
                                                self.processor.process()
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1269, in process
                                                self.playables += handler(self, sItem)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 719, in __call__
                                                playables += self.scraperHandler(scraper, count, unwatched=unwatched, watched=watched)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\database.py", line 52, in inner
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 882, in scraperHandler
                                                trailers += self.getTrailersFromDB(source, count)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 800, in getTrailersFromDB
                                                t = self.updateTrailer(t, source, quality)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 830, in updateTrailer
                                                url = scrapers.getPlayableURL(t.WID.split(':', 1)[-1], quality, source, t.url) or ''
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\__init__.py", line 55, in getPlayableURL
                                                return scraper.getPlayableURL(ID, quality, url)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\__init__.py", line 69, in getPlayableURL
                                                all_ = [t for t in ts.get_trailers(ID) if t]
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 154, in get_trailers
                                                playlist = self.__get_url(self.PLAY_LIST_URL % (location, slug))
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 178, in __get_url
                                                raise NetworkError('HTTPError: %s' % error)
                                            NetworkError: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-10-03, 19:32)RamboUnchained Wrote: Finally got my theater set up, but for the life of me, I can't get CV to work if Apple Trailers is my content source for trailers:

Code:
12:27:06 T:9472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'lib.cinemavision.scrapers.itunes.scraper.NetworkError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                player.begin(args=args)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\player.py", line 71, in begin
                                                e.start(seqPath)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 900, in start
                                                return self._start(sequence_path)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 919, in _start
                                                self.processor.process()
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1269, in process
                                                self.playables += handler(self, sItem)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 719, in __call__
                                                playables += self.scraperHandler(scraper, count, unwatched=unwatched, watched=watched)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\database.py", line 52, in inner
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 882, in scraperHandler
                                                trailers += self.getTrailersFromDB(source, count)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 800, in getTrailersFromDB
                                                t = self.updateTrailer(t, source, quality)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 830, in updateTrailer
                                                url = scrapers.getPlayableURL(t.WID.split(':', 1)[-1], quality, source, t.url) or ''
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\__init__.py", line 55, in getPlayableURL
                                                return scraper.getPlayableURL(ID, quality, url)
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\__init__.py", line 69, in getPlayableURL
                                                all_ = [t for t in ts.get_trailers(ID) if t]
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 154, in get_trailers
                                                playlist = self.__get_url(self.PLAY_LIST_URL % (location, slug))
                                              File "D:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 178, in __get_url
                                                raise NetworkError('HTTPError: %s' % error)
                                            NetworkError: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Hey hey! This is the result of a bug in the iTunes scraper. We've fixed it in 1.0.12, but that hasn't been completed yet, so you have to download the development release from the website. Install that, and you should be good.

I've agreed to the terms, but I can't DL the file.

EDIT: It's downloading now. Just took a while to connect to the DL mirror I suppose.

Edit 2: ALL FIXED! Thanks you!
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5