• 86(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Hiya,

just a question before I try this. I've used Cinema Experience for some time, but always found it annoying that you cannot let it choose only trailers from the same year as the main movie. It's not very cinema-like being shown 80s-movie trailers before a 2016 film. So here's my question: can cinemavision be configured so it uses the year of the main movie and then plays local trailers from the same year? Thanks.
(2017-01-21, 19:21)aptalca Wrote: Hi Scott, just a heads up. For those of us who manually installed the 12a1 test build, kodi is not automatically updating it to 12 because it thinks it's a smaller number. I had to manually update it.

Interesting. It's supposed to automatically see the full release and download that. When you tag a file with aX, Kodi is supposed to see that as a pre-release and not a full version. I'll confirm that with our developer.

(2017-01-23, 02:16)leejk Wrote: Hi,

I tried the newer version and the trailer part works, but it appears to be cutting off each trailer before it finishes. Only 2 out of 6 trailers played in their entirety. Also, I have trailers stored in CV content folder, but those never get played. Anyone else notice similar?

Thx

I haven't had it cut any trailers off at all. If anyone else is having this issue, please let me know. Can you post a log for me to review?

(2017-01-23, 16:40)ForgotMyUsername Wrote: Hiya,

just a question before I try this. I've used Cinema Experience for some time, but always found it annoying that you cannot let it choose only trailers from the same year as the main movie. It's not very cinema-like being shown 80s-movie trailers before a 2016 film. So here's my question: can cinemavision be configured so it uses the year of the main movie and then plays local trailers from the same year? Thanks.

No, CinemaVision can't do that because we didn't think about adding that in and you're the first person to mention it. Smile That's a good idea, and I've added it to our development roadmap. If it's possible to do, we'll get it added in. Right now, you can play trailers for movies from iTunes, in 3D, or in your Kodi library. The only matching options available right now are Genre and Rating.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Thumbs Up 
Quote:No, CinemaVision can't do that because we didn't think about adding that in and you're the first person to mention it. Smile That's a good idea, and I've added it to our development roadmap. If it's possible to do, we'll get it added in. Right now, you can play trailers for movies from iTunes, in 3D, or in your Kodi library. The only matching options available right now are Genre and Rating.

Fantastic! This would really really be great. Always thought this was so obvious somebody must have asked for it :-) I've got downloaded trailers for almost all of my movies and can't really usw them.

Thanks!
My issue is still not fixed with the latest version.
(2017-01-23, 22:54)Slipx Wrote: My issue is still not fixed with the latest version.

I was afraid of that. Another user brought the same error to me this morning. Can you tell me everything you can about your setup, and post up a full log for us to review? We're thinking it's possibly OSMC related, but are still trying to track it all down. We'd like to know everything from the hardware, to where and how your content is stored.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hello,

Regarding the trailers being cut off, I think it is because they are not trailers, but in fact just movie clips. Here are a few examples:

http://movietrailers.apple.com/movies/fo...ozilla/5.0 (compatible, MSIE 11, Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
http://movietrailers.apple.com/movies/so..._h720p.mov

These really put a negative effect on the movie experience IMO, since they are not trailers that start out with the normal splashy effects. Can they filtered out?

Also, the second link I posted is in another language that KODI is not set to use. Can that be prevented?

And a feature request: For trailers it would also be good to have options for trailers played for in theater movies, or upcoming bluray releases.

thx
(2017-01-23, 16:40)ForgotMyUsername Wrote: Hiya,

What I like to do is download a few specific trailers of my choosing from hd-trailers.net and tell CinemaVision to play the trailers from that folder only. I delete and replenish as I like (and actually do it all with my smart phone using Ghost Commander). That way I have complete control over what trailers are viewed. For kids / family night I'll have family friendly trailers, for "date night" with the wife I can delete the old ones and download new trailers geared towards her preferred genre, for sci-fi and action nights I'll download trailers more in line with those type of movies. Easy as pie and no surprises.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Unfortunately, My trivia slide problem is not fixed in .12

Bill

Sent from my VK815
(2017-01-29, 01:36)billroden Wrote: Unfortunately, My trivia slide problem is not fixed in .12

Hey Bill,

Looks like that debug log expired. Can I get a new one from you using the latest version available on the repository, 1.0.13?

Can you guys help me with my action to disable RefreshRateChange. My "Kodi-DisableRefreshRateSync.cvaction" looks like this:

Code:
# Turn off refresh rate sync

http://127.0.0.1:8888/jsonrpc
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Settings.SetSettingValue", "params": {"setting": "videoplayer.adjustrefreshrate", "value": 0}, "id": 1}

Yes, my port is 8888. Smile

When testing I do not receive a response though. Sad When trying the RPC Call manually, it gives me a response.

Any idea?[/code]
From what I can see, if your IP address is also correct then it should work. Is refresh rate sync already enabled when you use the action to disable it?

https://cinemavision.tv/forums/topic/307...mment-1480
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
It is turned on in the beginning but the action scripts are somehow not working. It still switches when playing cinema intros, audio bumpers and trailers. Sad
Are you using a fixed IP address for your KODI setup? What is your IP address in System info?
Hey,

it has a static IP address. I also tried that instead of localhost but no change for me. Sad
When testing the action script, should there be a response?
(2017-01-31, 11:01)MaKin Wrote: Hey,

it has a static IP address. I also tried that instead of localhost but no change for me. Sad
When testing the action script, should there be a response?

Are the Allow remote control of Kodi via HTTP and Allow remote control from applications on other systems settings enabled?

• 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5