PVR Set-up help
Hi all, first post.

I've been looking around to try and setup a PVR a certain way, and I'm sure the answer is out there, I've just had trouble finding it. I haven't been using for Kodi for long, nor would I think my level of understanding is fantastic (though I'm competent / trying to learn).

I've managed to setup live tv recording using the IPTV simple PVR client, but I've read it doesn't support timed recordings (yet anyway), which is something I wanna do. I've looked at NextPVR and from what I can gather that would work, providing I had an antenna hooked up (which I don't), but I see you can add UDP or HTML links, which I couldn't quite figure out for the life of me. I've just downloaded ArgusTV, and people seem to like this, but again I'm unsure if I can somehow get my channels from IPTV (inside of Kodi) to record using either Argus or NextPVR.

Basically, all I'm wanting to do is set a timer to record the football when I'm at work.

I apologise if this has been asked before or if the answer is floating around on the forum, I've found a lot of helpful stuff but the majority are using an antenna.
What kind of IPTV do you have?
(2015-07-14, 12:29)negge Wrote: What kind of IPTV do you have?

Hey. It'd be running just through Kodi so I'd be using IPTV Stalker.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Set-up help0