Release script.USChannels
Again, the whole log and not in the forum. I need to see versions, etc. The above is useless. Also please enable verbose for curl library.
Learningit I just discovered all your wonderful addons and love them. So happy to find CBC and TVO. In some posts you mention you once had a Canadian EPG-is it gone or still around?
(2015-09-13, 05:55)BigOldBoy Wrote: Learningit I just discovered all your wonderful addons and love them. So happy to find CBC and TVO. In some posts you mention you once had a Canadian EPG-is it gone or still around?

Gone
Can please fix cnn stream? it hasn't been working for a few days now.
(2015-11-11, 17:55)Sylar00 Wrote: Can please fix cnn stream? it hasn't been working for a few days now.

This script hasn't been working for some time since the EPG source changed the api and should be considered broken or dead.
Other channels seem to be working just fine, I've been using it on daily basis. Only CNN and NBCSN are down
(2015-11-11, 18:57)Sylar00 Wrote: Other channels seem to be working just fine, I've been using it on daily basis. Only CNN and NBCSN are down

I guess I did a release in my test repo that's still running. Sorry, I don't have an alternate legal CNN stream to replace the previous one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.USChannels1