Empty Kodi add-on repository
it's in our repo
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/script.sonos/

The problem is you computer won't connect to our main server. We cannot fix that on our end.
Does this page load for you?
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/addons.xml
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No I didn't install the sonos add-on. I tried with the zip file but it didn't work, and I can't install it through the repository folder because it's still empty. (the kodi wiki says that this addon must be on the repository folder)

I think the problem is that there are no add-ons on the repository folder. Normally it has to contain many addons, right?
(2015-07-15, 14:52)morgane Wrote: No I didn't install the sonos add-on. I tried with the zip file but it didn't work, and I can't install it through the repository folder because it's still empty. (the kodi wiki says that this addon must be on the repository folder)

I think the problem is that there are no add-ons on the repository folder. Normally it has to contain many addons, right?
How are you trying to access the repository?
Are not going
Settings-addons-get addons?
Or you going into file manager.
Try looking in file manager and see what sources are there I'm not too sure about the official repo but try adding a new source with the URL mentioned above!
(2015-07-15, 16:46)Steve_uk Wrote:
(2015-07-15, 14:52)morgane Wrote: No I didn't install the sonos add-on. I tried with the zip file but it didn't work, and I can't install it through the repository folder because it's still empty. (the kodi wiki says that this addon must be on the repository folder)

How are you trying to access the repository?
Are not going
Settings-addons-get addons?
Or you going into file manager.
Try looking in file manager and see what sources are there I'm not too sure about the official repo but try adding a new source with the URL mentioned above!

That's totally unimportant.
The log shows he cannot connect to the server.
(2015-07-15, 14:03)Martijn Wrote: The problem is you computer won't connect to our main server. We cannot fix that on our end.
Does this page load for you?
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/addons.xml

That was the problem! The networked banned this URL, now it's working.

Thanks everybody for your help!
what repos do you recommend? all the repos and addons i've been using are blacklisted.
is there a way to update the url of the xmbc.org repository in Frodo 12.3 ? adding official addons through .zip files in not working for me (dependencies not met, addon does not have the correct structure ect ...).

x69 qnap NAS are not supporting anything but Frodo for the moment.
Frodo 12.x and earlier is out of support. Most if not all plugins are dead and the scrapers won't work any more either.

Ask QNAP to get a new build out for Kodi
Thanks.

I'm affraid their x69 series are somehow dead, intel is not supporting the builds, the reason why qnap can't provide a new build ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty Kodi add-on repository1