Android Audio Delay
Music 
My Android TV recently updated to Kodi 15.0 Isengard automatically. Everything is working perfectly except that there is a 10 - 15ms audio delay while watching movies. I have to now adjust this delay manually to watch movies. Helix used to work perfectly. Does anybody know of a fix for this problem?
10-15ms is imperceptible (less that a video frame interval). Did you mean 100-150ms ?
Yes - sorry for the typo, 100 - 150ms
You get different results on different hardware, that is why the adjustment is there. I get a bit more delay on my tablet if I am using bluetooth audio. It is a bit odd that the delay is worse under a new version.

If you adjust for a movie and then select the apply to all, you won't have to repeat for every movie.
Updated my Kodi to Isengard RC2 last night which sorted out the problem.
I also notice the mentioned problem for the current RC1 and RC2:
the audio significantly lags the displayed video data. (wmv, mp4, …)
Particularly after seek operations the gap between video and audio increases.
So a not time adjustment wink not help.

The same video content is played OK with the current VLC (2.2.1, Intel 64bit).

System is OS X 10.10.4 on a Mac mini, so not only related to Android!
(2015-07-15, 22:33)LeFeudel Wrote: I also notice the mentioned problem for the current RC1 and RC2:
the audio significantly lags the displayed video data. (wmv, mp4, …)
Particularly after seek operations the gap between video and audio increases.
So a not time adjustment wink not help.

The same video content is played OK with the current VLC (2.2.1, Intel 64bit).

System is OS X 10.10.4 on a Mac mini, so not only related to Android!

You are not having the same issue. Audio delay can be caused by a ton of different things. Do not assume that every post about audio delay is related.
Hi Ned,

http://minixforum.com/threads/bugtracker...post-60178

Our users are reporting faster (advanced) instead of delay, which is quite strange.
Is there a preset offset that added that 250ms?

"With the latest firmware update was all in perfect condition, but I want to make a small note about the timing of audio / video in XBMC, most of the time when I'm playing videos in MKV format have to delay the audio for the -250ms timing be corrected."
Is there a fix for this issue other than "set as default for all videos" option?

I have the 250 ms delay as well,but when I listen through bluetooth headphones the delay grows to 400ms

With mx player playing the movie directly (without kodi involved) this is not an issue.
I would really love to see this resolved

Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Delay0