PLEASE HELP
Can someone help me! New to the Apple TV world. I have an Apple TV2 and my roommate was watching a show and she did not touch anything and the screen has shrunk a quarter of the size to the left hand corner. I have screwed around a bit with the settings and have zoomed and repositioned and it has a got a little better but it seems not to be in full screen mode. Can anyone help?
ssh into the appletv2 and issue the following command

Code:
mv /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml.old

Also please choose a better title for your requests in the future. "PLEASE HELP" is some of the worst ones we have here round lately ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for replying Memphiz. The only problem with entering that is I did not jailbreak the Apple TV. I bought it already done so I am not sure how to do all that. Is there anything else in system settings that will help?
Not that i know off. It doesn't matter if you jailbroke the device or someone else. Just try to follow this howto for accessing the AppleTV2 via SSH and type the command i have posted above.

http://kodi.wiki/view/IOS_FAQ#SSH
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEASE HELP0