Command Line
Hello,

Sorry for what probably is a silly question, but when using TMM in a Linux environment and running the command line arguments, where is the datasource info stored (i.e. how does tmm know where to look for my movies)? Where are the settings kept that can be changed?

Thanks.
There are no silly questions Smile

The complete configuration is stored within config.xml.
You can change this with any editor, but you usually configure and set this all up within GUI... much more easier...

hth
br
Myron
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Great. Thanks myron. All good now on the config front.

A couple more questions.

I'm using the latest version of TMM and IMDB is my movie source for scraping. My movies have the year in the folder/filename, but in looking at the logs, the year is not being used in the similarity score and therefore, I'm getting blank nfo's on first pass. I'm assuming the year should be used in the check against IMDB?

Also, is there anyway to "flush" out or "clear" the database/datasource so I can re-run the scan as new for testing purposes?

Thanks.
- detecting movie name and year has been improved with 2.6.9
- creating empty NFO files is a bug which will be solved in 2.6.9
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks mlaggner.

Any idea as to whether I can erase the database from the command line just to run some tests (remove any reference to previous movies scanned and start brand new)?
sure, just delete the file tmm.odb and you start over with an empty database (but tmm will import existing NFOs)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Great. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Command Line0