Menu Bar
Has anyone successfully moved the menu bar in Aeon Nox to the very bottom of the screen? I have searched the forums and Google for a solution, but I can't find the place to set it. I found a couple posts that told me to go to the "home.xml" file and edit a line that shows "posx and posy", but I can't find this in Aeon Nox. I would just like to remove the gap at the bottom of the screen in the "low" position setting and place the menu bar all the way at the bottom. Anyone have the coding for this?

In custom builds of Aeon Nox, there have also been custom settings available from the GUI. I think it would also be cool to simply add an extra setting in the menu for "extra low," so that I could switch this directly from the skin settings. Is this a fairly easy thing to do as well, or would I be better off just adding the few lines of code into the correct xml to change the position permanently?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
It won't be as simple as a few lines of code as Nox 5 displays widgets below the main menu.
(2015-07-14, 18:14)braz Wrote: It won't be as simple as a few lines of code as Nox 5 displays widgets below the main menu.

Got it. Thanks for the quick response!!

So I assume changing the menu bar layout to vertical would be even more difficult? Smile
Yeah, that would be more difficult, especially since the main menu and submenus are independent of each other. Only submenus use skin.shortcuts. You can check out Mimic to see how I modded the Nox 5 menus (vertical and extra low).
braz, I have a quick question; perhaps, you can help me.

I want to change the background for the menu bar on Aeon Nox. I don't mean just change the color, I want to change the image it self. To give you and idea I have attached an image of the spartan build using Aeon Nox. As you can see the menu bar background is a red strip that looks like a blood strip.
I want to do something like that.

So my question is: Is the background for the menu bar located on the home.xlm? And is is an image that I can replace with a different image?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu Bar0