EPG that searches addons to play specific episodes / movies using EPG data
Hi everyone.

Firstly, thank you to all the developers who have created kodi and inputted into developing all of the additional addons/scripts/services etc!

Thought I would open this thread to see if anyone has looked into the following, or if it would even be possible?! I was wondering if there was a kodi tv guide with EPG (like ivue, ftv guide) that rather than opening a live stream it could pull through the episode data or movie data from the guide to search for and play that specific TV show episode/movie from other addons? A lot of the movies / popular TV shows are available on various addons before they are shown on UK TV so the quality of streams would be great and wouldn't need to rely on iptv m3u files.

A 'record' function could save the particular episode/movie stream to your library - 'series link' is where the addon automatically updates your episodes in your kodi library (like some addons already do). An iptv stream could be used as a back up if an episode or movie could not be found.

Like I say I don't even know if this is possible and I don't have the skills to even contemplate developing something. Any pointers / information / comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read the post.
Thanks for taking the time to read the
http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Sorry bry-, I've obviously done something wrong but not sure what. If you could let me know I'll make the necessary changes ASAP! Cheers
Ok I think I get it - sorry! I have made some changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG that searches addons to play specific episodes / movies using EPG data0