kodi writers it needs streamlined
back in the day, i loaded cards for direct tv and dish, and managed to break the rom 10...it was actually easier to write software for programers then to use kodi.
I have uninstalled and installed kodi about 50 times in two days, and have gotten everything work but m3u list on my windows7 computer.
it seems as if the writers, could figure out a way , not to go back and forth, and systems to addons, etc its just reduntant to have to do all this.
It is a great start, but i hope others can write something a little more simple...and a few white papers on instructions ...pretty hard to watch instruction video then start kodi, and have to remember all the steps in the video.;
good start for this project, no doubt
Quote:good start for this project

Haha......
I don't even understand what this guy is saying it asking. If I had to guess, given the mention of YouTube videos, the mention of going back and forth between add-ons and settings, and playlists,, I think he's talking about using the file manager to install third party repos for pirated/bootleg add-ons.

That method of installing add-ons is not something we tell people to do. For some reason there are people make such insane instructions who don't know how else to install add-ons and repos.

More importantly, Kodi was not made for those add-ons. Those are things other people made, unrelated to us and unrelated to the whole reason Kodi/XBMC was made. If you want to bitch about jumping through hoops to watch your pirated content then don't do it here. Kodi was designed to be used with local file libraries and legitimate sources of content.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi writers it needs streamlined0