Release Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/24
I'm using Mike's Silvo skin but i really like the music part from this skin. Is it possible to merge only the music part to my own set-up? And wich folders do i need to copy?

Thanks for your time and awesom work on the skin.

Edit: got it working ?
This is a spectacular mod! Thank you for all your work and Silvo for his work.

The one thing I'm trying to edit is to make the "autodisc" discart generation feature work with Warner's LowList Movie Set DiscArt mod. Is there an autodisc command somewhere that I can use?
(2015-09-19, 09:31)meule Wrote: I'm using Mike's Silvo skin but i really like the music part from this skin. Is it possible to merge only the music part to my own set-up? And wich folders do i need to copy?

Thanks for your time and awesom work on the skin.

Edit: got it working ?

(2015-09-20, 21:33)drymonema Wrote: This is a spectacular mod! Thank you for all your work and Silvo for his work.

The one thing I'm trying to edit is to make the "autodisc" discart generation feature work with Warner's LowList Movie Set DiscArt mod. Is there an autodisc command somewhere that I can use?

Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately making the changes that you both request is not a matter of copying some folders or applying some kind of command... it's much more complicated. I understand that everyone has his own point of view about his ideal mod, so I encourage people to go ahead and learn modding... it's very funny. I started some months ago and still learning... it's kind of addictive...

Cheers!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi, love your skin!! I just installed it and am configuring it... where do I tell it to use the selected movie's fanart or background? It shows a random fanart which has nothing to do with the movie highlighted.

Thanks.
(2015-09-22, 23:02)vballrican Wrote: Hi, love your skin!! I just installed it and am configuring it... where do I tell it to use the selected movie's fanart or background? It shows a random fanart which has nothing to do with the movie highlighted.

Thanks.

I think that is in:

System-Appearance-Settings-General-Setup background images-Fanart: Enabled
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi I've downloaded your mod and it's great but now I'm getting text overlap on the manage submenu can you help
(2015-09-24, 21:26)Baretunez Wrote: Hi I've downloaded your mod and it's great but now I'm getting text overlap on the manage submenu can you help

Thanks... screenshot, please
(2015-09-24, 23:37)Baretunez Wrote: Image

My mod only changes some views, the base is Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO, and your problem has nothing to do with my changes, so I would recommend you to ask in SiLVO thread, I think that some users have already experienced your issue and may help you... you should mention your platform (openelec maybe?) since it could be related to your problem... sorry for not being able to offer more help...
Hey mate if I just want to add the views to the normal silvo what files do I need to copy over to which folder
(2015-09-25, 12:17)Baretunez Wrote: Hey mate if I just want to add the views to the normal silvo what files do I need to copy over to which folder

It is not a matter of copying some folders or applying some kind of command... it's much more complicated...
Thanks
Had to reinstall Kodi whenI switch to this skin now i only shelf no shelf 3D listed.
v1.3 available. Details in the first post.
Hello manfeed,
thanks for the great mod.
At the moment i use the great mod madnox. But for personal reasons has mice to finish programming.

I have an idea for your mod:

1: LowList Case View
2: Fake Disc Art for Lowlist, Shelf 3D and Showcase view
3: Post and Covers for LiveTV (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238015)

Is it a possible solution for your mod?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/242