Release Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/24
(2015-10-15, 07:52)Slipass Wrote: Hello manfeed,
thanks for the great mod.
At the moment i use the great mod madnox. But for personal reasons has mice to finish programming.

I have an idea for your mod:

1: LowList Case View
2: Fake Disc Art for Lowlist, Shelf 3D and Showcase view
3: Post and Covers for LiveTV (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238015)

Hi, thanks for your interest in my mod.

First about LiveTv; I don't use that section, so no idea how it works...Rolleyes

Shelf 3D and Showcase view already have my version of Fake discs, that I call Autodiscs...

I don't use LowList view, but if there are more people interested I could add cases and disc in the next version...

Cheers!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Shelf 3d in music not working for me. I can see the option but it wil not change to 3d view
(2015-10-15, 22:12)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 07:52)Slipass Wrote: Hello manfeed,
thanks for the great mod.
At the moment i use the great mod madnox. But for personal reasons has mice to finish programming.

I have an idea for your mod:

1: LowList Case View
2: Fake Disc Art for Lowlist, Shelf 3D and Showcase view
3: Post and Covers for LiveTV (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238015)

Hi, thanks for your interest in my mod.

First about LiveTv; I don't use that section, so no idea how it works...Rolleyes

Shelf 3D and Showcase view already have my version of Fake discs, that I call Autodiscs...

I don't use LowList view, but if there are more people interested I could add cases and disc in the next version...

Cheers!

Thanks!
It would be nice.
(2015-10-19, 20:41)meule Wrote: Shelf 3d in music not working for me. I can see the option but it wil not change to 3d view

It will only work with local files in your hdd, if you are using some kind of streaming addon, that could be the reason
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-10-20, 00:42)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-10-19, 20:41)meule Wrote: Shelf 3d in music not working for me. I can see the option but it wil not change to 3d view

It will only work with local files in your hdd, if you are using some kind of streaming addon, that could be the reason

Yup works now. Big Grin
I'm using v1.3 on my rpi with OpenElec and notice that it's not showing the artwork and tracklist on the back (music)
Any idea ?

Still working on it?

Thanks ;-)
(2015-08-21, 17:49)xbmc17 Wrote: What an amazing mod, the Now playing window for music is awesome. I'm not quite used to the fact that all the data and widgets is sideways but I'll give it a bit and see if I adjust. Nice work, the best, simplistic Music Viz that exists.

Can anyone point me to where the code is to make the widgets sideways? I can't find it!
Hey guys. I have a question.

Why is it that on my Music full screen I can see the proper cdArt but on Sheld3D it's always the handwritten CDs. Also, I can't see the discography on the back of the Albumbs. It's just blank.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all
(2015-12-24, 21:07)Squall13 Wrote: Hey guys. I have a question.

Why is it that on my Music full screen I can see the proper cdArt but on Sheld3D it's always the handwritten CDs. Also, I can't see the discography on the back of the Albumbs. It's just blank.

You have to set the path to your music library and the folder structure of your library in Skin settings-SiLVO mod...

Have a look at this post... it works the same way...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1981693

...also you have to install the script.skin.info.service...
(2015-12-24, 23:23)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-12-24, 21:07)Squall13 Wrote: Hey guys. I have a question.

You have to set the path to your music library and the folder structure of your library in Skin settings-SiLVO mod...

Have a look at this post... it works the same way...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1981693

...also you have to install the script.skin.info.service...

Thanks for the reply. I already have script.info installed and the path is setup so w/e I just restarted Kodi and everythings working BUT the DISCART on the Shelf3D view which got me confused so if you don't mind let me explain my setup.

I have an SMB share where all Extrafart is getting saved. There goes the logo, the banner etc etc EXCEPT the DISCART which for some reason is still being saved to where the music files are. I understand that this is not the proper setup but my device has limited space so I'm compensating by moving things around.

So basically that's what I'm getting confused at. Why is the DISCART still being saved on the music folder instead with its buddies on the extrafanart folder I provided. ALSO, why can the FullScreenMusic still use the DISCART fine but Shelf3D can't?

Thanks again for all the help and happy holidays
Just installed, all the images are missing, and the thing runs really slow and locking up..not sure what is going on.
(2016-08-05, 10:11)NewYears1978 Wrote: Just installed, all the images are missing, and the thing runs really slow and locking up..not sure what is going on.

It was for Isengard... maybe that's the problem
(2016-08-06, 00:15)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 10:11)NewYears1978 Wrote: Just installed, all the images are missing, and the thing runs really slow and locking up..not sure what is going on.

It was for Isengard... maybe that's the problem

Oh woops I missed that part. Am on Jarvis.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/242