No PVR Add on enabled. Enable at least one add-on in order to use the pvr functi
My andriod tv box did an update now i get the pvr error i am so not very tech savy but I learn quickly and follow directions very well. Once selecting kodi It says No PVR Add on enabled. Enable at least one add-on in order to use the pvr functionality.
However when i select anything u just get a black screen. So I cannot even go into the settings menu... Please assist somebody anybody...
At what point are you getting a black screen?
Hoping you don't mind if I jump on this thread - I have an M8 box so no PVR etc. I have all PVR addons disabled because they are obviously no use to me - when I run Kodi I immediately get the error message shown in the title and when I hit escape I am taken to the PVR addons in order for me to enable one of them - I don't want to enable one of them so is there somewhere I can put a 'tick in the box' to stop me receiving this error message when I run Kodi??

Many thanks..............!
Go to Settings -> Live TV and uncheck "Enabled".
Thanks negge!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR Add on enabled. Enable at least one add-on in order to use the pvr functi0