v15 Settings explained.
Where can I go to learn about all the different settings. I have only used Confluence before this one but I like how I can change certain things. Earlier to day though I made a couple of changes and now I no longer have a image on my Home Screen for "Movies" I do have background images for all the rest; apperance, video, weather, system, programs, etc. All so in some of the sub menus Back Row wants me to input some info in "lables" plus some other spaces. What goes in there, what happens after I put info in?
Sharpe, I was doing some searching on this forum and saw you would not be back until the end of the month. I have patience just hope what you are doing is fun.
Nothing left in my right brain, Nothing right in my left brain :-P
Hi lartomar2002 Smile

When you say you no longer have an image, sorry but I'm not sure whether you mean the menu icon or the wallpaper has gone but either way the solution is the same. Within skin settings there are options to use your own custom images which you can browse for or reset back to default if you don't like what you've selected.

When you're adding new home menu items or sub-menu items and the skin asks for label information that's just to allow you to name the item with your own custom name - I left it like that to give people more freedom and customisation over what they name items rather than the default names.

Any other questions fire away.

Cheers
Thanks, hope your vacation was enjoyable
Nothing left in my right brain, Nothing right in my left brain :-P
Thanks - yeah it was great lots of sun

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Settings explained.0