Win resolved - missing channels - kodi 14.2 - NextPVR - Silicondust HDHRPrime
Lightbulb 
sorry for the trouble. leaving this here in case somebody else runs into the same issue. all channels had been imported and were working. I needed to enable

System - Settings - Live TV - General - "Use back end channel numbers" (only works with 1 enabled PVR Add-on)

to get the channel numbers to match what I was expecting to see.

thanks!

------------------
Hi folks!

Just set up NextPVR with my Silicondust Prime HDHR-CC. All looks to be working great.

Then went over to configure the PVR plugin in Kodi. Again, all seemed to be moving forward as expected until I looked at the channel list. Even thought the channel input/merge in the configure screens appeared to scan all the way through the available channels from NextPVR/SD HRHRCC, when I go to the TV interface in Kodi, it only shows channels up to about 403. There should be channels beyond that, including a bunch in the 1000's range (1020, 1278, etc.)

Channel mapping doesn't seem to be wrong, just seems like it gave up after loading some percentage of the channels.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? All the channels show up and work just fine in the native NextPVR interface.

source is Brighthouse Digital Cable in Central Florida via Silicondust HDHR Prime with Cable Card.

thanks all!
rjb
Or you could have used this:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Configuring_live_TV_settings
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
resolved - missing channels - kodi 14.2 - NextPVR - Silicondust HDHRPrime0