Tile selection
The addon that I use can be found on this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222196. I can set the VPN switch to be activated when different addons are opened. For example if I open nbcsn I need to activate a USA VPN to watch the content - in the settings for the VPN switch i type NBC in the folder path section. When anything with NBC in its folder path is opened the batch file is ran to connect the USA VPN. There is a disconnect VPN option that disconnects the VPN - again this requires a folder path to run the disconnect VPN batch file. The main screen does not have a folder path that the switch can use to run the disconnect VPN batch file so if I exit an addon that was opened from the widgets on this screen the VPN does not disconnect when exiting back to the main screen. If I open an addon from within the video addons section and exit back to this list of addons the folder path activates the disconnect VPN batch file.

I hope this makes sense??
(2015-08-16, 10:54)Alth79 Wrote: The addon that I use can be found on this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222196. I can set the VPN switch to be activated when different addons are opened. For example if I open nbcsn I need to activate a USA VPN to watch the content - in the settings for the VPN switch i type NBC in the folder path section. When anything with NBC in its folder path is opened the batch file is ran to connect the USA VPN. There is a disconnect VPN option that disconnects the VPN - again this requires a folder path to run the disconnect VPN batch file. The main screen does not have a folder path that the switch can use to run the disconnect VPN batch file so if I exit an addon that was opened from the widgets on this screen the VPN does not disconnect when exiting back to the main screen. If I open an addon from within the video addons section and exit back to this list of addons the folder path activates the disconnect VPN batch file.

I hope this makes sense??

I've underlined the part that's relevant. I'll say now that this will not be changing to accommodate one add-on.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
No problem, was worth an ask!
(2015-08-16, 23:42)Alth79 Wrote: No problem, was worth an ask!

Always worth an ask, but it's simply not feasible to make the skin accommodate every add-on Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-07-18, 21:14)Piers Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 20:52)Alth79 Wrote: Brilliant thanks guys! Really appreciate it!

One final question - would it be possible to have an 'ongoing TV shows' widget (like the one in home screen) on the TV shows screen? I have tried to create a playlist but this shows any unwatched episodes and not the next unwatched.

Cheers again!

3) Actually a good idea, will consider it Smile

Hi Piers

I posted a request several months ago (quote added above) to ask about having an 'ongoing tv shows' widget on the tv shows screen. You said it was something you would consider at the time and I was just curious to see if this is something that may be added?

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tile selection0