Kodi on Jailbrake 8.1.2 (latest Cydia)
[When Kodi starts up on device, it force closes by itself after 2 seconds. On start up on lower right hand corner, I've noticed it says (Argus TV connection lost). I have reinstalled it from Cydia 6 times and still keeps closing on startup after 2 seconds. It doesnt give me a chance to go into its settings cause it force closes after 2 seconds. After I reinstall it, all of its settings are still there. Can anyone help me? Is there a way to delete its saved settings on my iPad so I can install a clean version of Kodi to start from scratch? Also, is there a way to downgrade Cydia to an older version to see if when I reinstall Kodi, it will fix it?

Please Help, very frustrated, I also checked You Tube and didnt find anything du to this matter. If I do the latest Jailbreak (iOS 8.4), will it delete all of my Kodi saved settings and would it help me install a clean and fresh Kodi from scatch?

Help would be very much appreciated.
ssh into the ios device and issue the following command for resetting the settings to the default:

Code:
rm /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
what does ssh into the ios device mean in newbies terms mean? i am having the same problem!!!!!!
http://kodi.wiki/view/IOS_FAQ#SSH
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Jailbrake 8.1.2 (latest Cydia)0