EMM scrapping wrong episode name
Hi,

I just scrapped Orange is the new black, season 3 and notice 2 errors:

EMM claims that the first episode is called "It's the Great Blumpkin, Charlie Brown" while IMDB, wikipedia and TVDB all call it "Mother's Day"
This means that my S03E01 has not been scrapped (while I do have the local file with proper name)

EMM also claims that there is a 14th episode called "Great Service, lovely scent", but there is no 14th episode in season 3.

I double check on netflix and I can't see any episode 14.

is this a bug?

I use TVDB to scrap tv show and I'm using beta 1.4.2.0
This sounds so odd so I was forced to test it out Big Grin
I don't have that show so I copied something else and called the show folder Orange is the new black
Everything is scraped OK including S03E01
So I think you have to look at you files and folders to see if something is wrong there
All good there with files and folders, but I delete the show in EMM, change root folder location and after many attempts, it finally scrapped it correctly.

Episode 14 seemed to exist in some countries. In the US, episode 13 is a double episode (1:30 hour)
In other countries, when the show is not shown by Netflix itself, E13 may be split in 2 so all episodes have the same duration. I think EMM picked the wrong Id.

As for episode 1, it seems that some countries do indeed call it "It's the Great Blumpkin, Charlie Brown"

rottentomatoes for instance use that name.

It's all very weird, though, I never had that kind of problem before.

but thanks for trying T-bird-se

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM scrapping wrong episode name0