Getting started with Kodi?
New here, just started messing around with Kodi on my Macbook Pro, and love it. I have a new 2015 Sony 75" 940C, which runs Android, so its not a problem getting Kodi on there, I have 2 other televisions in the house that I would like to put Kodi on them also, wanted to know the easiest way that I could do this? I saw a website, theworldsbestbox.com they are selling boxes for $350 each, I am hoping that there is a cheaper option to go with. Looking for something I can set up on each television and that is easy to use for both my mom and my brother. Just wanted to get some ideas, then I will go from there. Thanks for the help. John

***MOD EDIT: de-link URL to prevent automatic google search bump***
Have you read this thread ? It is a sticky one at the top of this forum : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=94268
I did not see that, thanks for the quick reply and the link! I'll check that out
Unless your mum and/or brother have their own content to stream, I doubt you'll get much help picking the best loaded box out there.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting started with Kodi?0