New to all this... Pls help!
Dear All,

I am new to all this as I just read over the internet that with Kodi and with a device like Amazon Fire TV that I can watch live tv channels with my HD tv. Could someone please explain where to start? What type of devices I need to buy and how to go with configuring everything?

Many thanks in advance!
Kalx
Sorry, my understanding of this is different. You need a device that will receive the live TV, and software that will stream it to Kodi.

Please don't be offended, but I'd suggest reading the Kodi wiki for features/system requirements rather than reading other sites on the internet.
(2015-07-19, 17:31)Kalx Wrote: Dear All,

I am new to all this as I just read over the internet that with Kodi and with a device like Amazon Fire TV that I can watch live tv channels with my HD tv. Could someone please explain where to start? What type of devices I need to buy and how to go with configuring everything?

Many thanks in advance!
Kalx
Why not just use your TV to watch live TV?
(2015-07-19, 21:50)Steve_uk Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 17:31)Kalx Wrote: Dear All,

Many thanks in advance!
Kalx
Why not just use your TV to watch live TV?
Recordings, timers, epg?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to all this... Pls help!0