Win Need faster cpu
also, should i go 8gb mem and windows 64, or 4gb and windows 32?
If by 'Sound Card' you mean 'Onboard Sound Chip' then yes. In fact I'm not sure there's even such a thing as a computer without audio on the motherboard anymore. If there are, they're on the extreme end of enterprise server hardware.
(2015-07-30, 23:12)DJ_Izumi Wrote: If by 'Sound Card' you mean 'Onboard Sound Chip' then yes. In fact I'm not sure there's even such a thing as a computer without audio on the motherboard anymore. If there are, they're on the extreme end of enterprise server hardware.
Sorry, that was a bad choice of words. I meant video processor, but see it has a GPU. I also see it has a line in port. Its not immediately apparent what this would be for.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a zotac c5, 8g ram, 1.5 tb drive. What do you guys think?
(2015-07-31, 01:19)music_lover Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 23:12)DJ_Izumi Wrote: If by 'Sound Card' you mean 'Onboard Sound Chip' then yes. In fact I'm not sure there's even such a thing as a computer without audio on the motherboard anymore. If there are, they're on the extreme end of enterprise server hardware.
Sorry, that was a bad choice of words. I meant video processor, but see it has a GPU. I also see it has a line in port. Its not immediately apparent what this would be for.

Are we talking about this still - the Zotac CI540 Nano : http://www.zotac.com/products/mini-pcs/z...nt/10.html

If so I can only see audio output and mic input (which is not usually the same as line input as the mic input is usually a single mono audio input with a voltage supply on one of the three TRS connectors). It would be used for Skype etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need faster cpu0