season poster in season dir
using tvdb, i cant seem to download an extra copy of the poster as filename folder.jpg inside the season# directory. i have my folders as root\TV_Shows\Series.Title\Season.##\

if i enable the expert file naming under the season tab and name the poster as folder.jpg, it gets placed in the series title folder instead of inside the season number. i have set an extra poster as folder.jpg for the series but the last season poster replaces the image.

the reason for this is because i also have a wd live tv player and folders read the folder.jpg to display. or else it displays random images.

*edit: by series title, i am referring to scraping TV Show Poster in the root of the tv show title as folder.jpg
also, i have noticed that if i do Season.0{1}\folder.jpg seems to work but anyway to make the season for all inside the { }?
trying to figure it out myself, i also noticed since i use a double digits for all seasons, ember uses single digit for { } so if i manually do the path 0{1} to make 01, on season 10, ember will create Season.010\folder.jpg instead of just Season.10\folder.jpg

not sure if there is anything i can change anything to make the file naming season number to double digits

edit2: well wtf, the very first thing i did was do the <seasonpath>\folder.jpg but not download the images. figured it meant a literal path. maybe i misspelled it but it works great.
Code:
<seasonpath>\folder.jpg

should be working.
But you are right, we have to add an addition pattern to change between season1-poster.jpg and season01-poster.jpg.

Edit: No, it works already as we need. The number inside the { } sets the number of digits to fill with 0.

Example for a season 5 image:

season{1}-poster.jpg = season5-poster.jpg
season{2}-poster.jpg = season05-poster.jpg
season{7}-poster.jpg = season0000005-poster.jpg
(2015-07-21, 10:36)DanCooper Wrote:
Code:
<seasonpath>\folder.jpg

should be working.
But you are right, we have to add an addition pattern to change between season1-poster.jpg and season01-poster.jpg.

Edit: No, it works already as we need. The number inside the { } sets the number of digits to fill with 0.

Example for a season 5 image:

season{1}-poster.jpg = season5-poster.jpg
season{2}-poster.jpg = season05-poster.jpg
season{7}-poster.jpg = season0000005-poster.jpg
ah! from the help tip i figured that was the season number lol!!! every cool and thanks for the reply!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
season poster in season dir0