Home Screen After Addon Exit
I have configured my Home screen to be horizontal and the option to display submenu items as tiles under each option. I added a new item in the sub-menu called 'Live TV'.

The add-on is a Video-on for HDHomeRun.

When I exit Live TV and go back to the Home screen, the sub-menus are missing. Only way to get them back is to exit Kodi and restart... not sure if this is a Titan bug, HDHomeRun bug?
could you please describe me step by step what actions I should take in order to reproduce this issue ?

- skin homescreen setting: titan tiles, simple vertical etc. etc
- skin homescreen submenu
- exact name of the addon
- what action in the submenu
1. Install Kodi.
2. Launch Kodi and add the Video Add-on 'HDHomeRun'.
3. Add the Titan skin.
4. Change only these skin settings (leaving on titan tile(default)).
- Change home screen 1 Row
- Horizontal submenu with small tiles
- Auto show submenu
5. Configure shortcuts and customize submenu for 'TV Shows'. Add submenu item for HDHomeRun.
6. Go back to home screen and launch HDHomeRun (not sure it will work without HDHomeRun box).
7. Exit HDHomerun add-on and all submenu tiles are missing from all (Movies, TV Shows, etc).

Even if you try to move down when on 'TV Shows', the submenu won't appear.

Sometimes I can move around with arrows and get them back, but most of the time I need to close Kodi and Re-launch.

Hope I didn't miss a step.
OK, thanks. I will look tonight. I actually have an HD homerun, although I'm using it with a pvr addon and not with the video addon.
I'll take a look and let you know.
A new version of the skin will be published tomorrow on the Kodi repo.
With this new version the problem is resolved.
I still encounter the issue, but not sure on what the latest version is? I have 3.3.0.
3.4.0 is the latest stable release but its not yet available on the Kodi repo. I hope it will be later today or tomorrow.
If you want you can try the beta of the skin, it can be installed side-by-side with the stable version so you can test it out.
See the first post of the main Titan thread how to acquire the beta.
I downloaded the zip for beta and installed the add-on within Kodi and selected the zip file.

How do I tell if it is working? How do I know if I'm using the beta version.... this may be very easy, but I am new to Kodi ?
Go to settings - addons - Download addons - select the Emby for Kodi repository - select skins - select Titan Beta.

That should install the beta version of the skin.
The Beta version has solved this issue when exiting HDHomerun.

btw- Love the beta version of the Titan skin.... thanks!
The stabe version 3.4.0 has been submitted to the Kodi team to be published on the repo but (I think) because of the holidays it takes a little longer then normal before the new skin version is available on the Kodi repo.

Fo everyone who has issues with Isengard while using the 3.3.0 version of the skin or who is just curious about the new version and doesn't want to install the beta version, here is a direct link. Just download this zipfile and go to Settings --> Addons --> Install from zip.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin....titan.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen After Addon Exit0