Animations driving me crazy
Is it possible that Kodi is unable to properly evaluate animation conditions in includes? The worst thing about this is that the behavior is not deterministic, sometimes the animation is triggered, sometimes it isn't. I'm using a simple "Control.HasFocus(id)" statement. (Isengard RC2)
complete code?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Code:
<control type="image">
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-480,0" time="300" condition="Control.HasFocus(706) | Control.HasFocus(707) | Control.HasFocus(708) | Control.HasFocus(709)" reversible="false">Conditional</animation>
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>480</width>
    <height>1080</height>
    <texture>backgrounds/panel.1.png</texture>
</control>
Is triggered on window change, even if no control with a qualifying id had focus or gains focus, or even exists in the new window for that matter.
hmm, can't reproduce it.

could you provide a modified xml file for confluence that shows the erratic behaviour?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-07-21, 22:14)toolpunk Wrote:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-480,0" time="300" condition="Control.HasFocus(706) | Control.HasFocus(707) | Control.HasFocus(708) | Control.HasFocus(709)" reversible="false">Conditional</animation>
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>480</width>
    <height>1080</height>
    <texture>backgrounds/panel.1.png</texture>
</control>
Is triggered on window change, even if no control with a qualifying id had focus or gains focus, or even exists in the new window for that matter.

How is this included exactly?
@ronie
I don't know. It's pretty specific to my use case and I'd need to modify Confluence a lot to reproduce it even semi reliably, since a) this seems to happen sort of randomly and b) I can't pinpoint the problem.

@Hitcher
My bad, this was a totally unrelated example of strange behavior I experienced. I had a simple fade on focus effect in an include, which I put in another include that I used in multiple lists. I got around the issue now by deviating from my original concept a little.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animations driving me crazy0