Change focus behavior after watch toggle
When I mark something in library as watched or back to unwatched it seems to refresh the whole list and it moves focus to next item while also scrolling the page to top. This is easiest to see in list view of any skin and the problem is it can become disorienting. Hopefully someone will understand what I'm saying. Confused

Is there a option to change this behavior? So it doesn't scroll anything just move focus to next item in list..

Or ideally not even that just refresh the single item toggling its status watched/unwatched, no moving, scrolling or refreshing whole list. Angel
There's no option that I know of. I agree that it can be a bit jarring when it does both of those things.
So I guess it's not something that can be controlled by skin so how difficult would it be to add the option to Kodi? Thing is I mark a lot of episodes as watched manually so it's really annoying when it keeps jumping all around the place.
I'll move this over to the feature request forum. I'm not sure if it's a skinning thing or not, but it's bothered me too when I had to mark a lot of stuff. Kodi goes all over the place and it gets a little confusing :)
(2015-07-24, 00:21)Ned Scott Wrote: I'll move this over to the feature request forum.
OK, thank you I wasn't sure if it's possible to change the behavior that's why I posted in support originally.

(2015-07-24, 00:21)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm not sure if it's a skinning thing or not, but it's bothered me too when I had to mark a lot of stuff. Kodi goes all over the place and it gets a little confusing Smile
Exactly, I can follow it moving the focus to next item but also auto scrolling to top makes me lose my next "mark".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change focus behavior after watch toggle0