v15 Custom Widgets (Examples)
Information 
Hi, I was hoping someone could give me an or a few examples of good custom widgets you could add to this skin? I like this skin a lot but wanted to know of any useful, fun, or helpful custom widgets you could use in the setup.
Thank you.
** ONCE AGAIN - Discussion of banned piracy addons is NOT allowed. I have deleted the posts referencing banned addons **

You can set custom widgets by going into any video add-on or video library path, opening the side menu and choosing
"Set custom widget path"
Then select that custom widget for the menu item you want in the home customisation dialog.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-07-31, 03:54)jurialmunkey Wrote: ** ONCE AGAIN - Discussion of banned piracy addons is NOT allowed. I have deleted the posts referencing banned addons **

You can set custom widgets by going into any video add-on or video library path, opening the side menu and choosing
"Set custom widget path"
Then select that custom widget for the menu item you want in the home customization dialog.

I wasn't asking about them specifically, I was asking for examples of people using the custom widgets setting. But I didn't know it was that easy to add a custom widget, thank you for that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Widgets (Examples)2