Solved im been banned on firefox
today wen trying to access the forum on Firefox i get a message
"I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions".

not sure whats is happening on Edge (new IE) also tapatalk i have access on my profile i dont see any ref of my ban , i cant find any email or way to contact an administrator sorry to bother you but i dont know whats going on
thanks

I've seen this one time before when a browser was using weirdly spoofed useragent.

Are you using a useragent spoofer add-on in firefox or is this by any chance a very beta or alpha build ?
Could you check your useragent here: http://whatsmyuseragent.com/
(2015-07-23, 18:32)warlion Wrote: today wen trying to access the forum on Firefox i get a message
"I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions".

not sure whats is happening on Edge (new IE) also tapatalk i have access on my profile i dont see any ref of my ban , i cant find any email or way to contact an administrator sorry to bother you but i dont know whats going on
thanks

I got it once in a while when I used the VPN.
I'm not using a useragent but that make me search for any addon I'm.using vpn (zenmate) just disable it and I'm back that's extrange I didnt have any problem last night, well I see the problem thanks kib and cd2022you gave me the answer
The VPN service probably was used by someone spamming, so the IP was banned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
im been banned on firefox0